C-C-Confess?!?!

Authors Note:

I'm extremely sorry guys but I can't draw*pouts*I just have no talent at all...but anyway if I was able to draw I would draw a nice picture of Iruma and Asmodeus together...but unfortunately I can't...Anyway ON WITH THE STORY;}

Morning came around,the usual sounds of birds chirping ,the sun trying to make it's bright appearance in Iruma's room,Iruma was relieved to know that the ear murdering alarm clock was off,so he can sleep peacefully,but for some strange reason Iruma found himself wide awake,normally he would be sleep for some more time on a weekend,but this is different.

Iruma sat straight up in his bed,having a certain demon on his mind,but then again,he recalled what Opera said and he blushed,today he,Clara and Asmodeus are gonna hangout at 12:00, but it's just 9:00 so he has some time to spear,he went in the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower.

Few moments later,when Iruma was ready to start the day with his friends,he heard a knock so he told the person to come in,which reveal to be his grandpa,Sullivan. "good morning my handsome grandson,I can see you're ready to start the day with you're friends". "Good morning grandpa and yes I am","splendid,well I'll be off then,I have to go to work earlier than expected".

"Ohh okay,have a nice day grandpa" His grandfather smiled and head out of his grandson's room.Iruma went downstairs to be prepared for the day with his friends. There he met Opera,setting the table to have breakfast,he smiled and said "good morning Opera",Opera turned around to face Iruma and said "good morning Iruma".

Few moments later,they finish eating breakfast and decided to talk a little until Iruma's friends get there. "So Iruma,when are you gonna confess to Asmodeus?"Opera asked while turning around to face Iruma. Iruma was taken back by the sudden question,he quickly regain his composure and said "c-c-confess!?!". Opera only giggled and nods his head.

"W-w-well I-I-I don't know,I'm just extremely nervous about all this." Iruma said while blushing, So Opera smiled and said "I know you're nervous I am too". The two of them then smiled and continue talking about their crushes. Then they both heard a knock on the door,they both turned to look at the clock and see it was exactly 12:00,the time that Iruma's are suppose to come and hangout,"Wow time really flies while we were talking huh?" Said Opera as they went down the stairs to open the door.

Iruma smiled and said "Yeah I didn't realise the time until the door knocked". So he opened the door,only to be met with an over excited Clara pouncing on him and she shouted "good morning " to him. He did the same,but then an angry mark came on Asmodeus and he shouted "GET OFF OF HIM,YOU DAMN SIMPLETON!!!". Not phase by this Clara got off Iruma and helped him up off the floor and it was Asmodeus turn to say "good morning" to Iruma.

After saying goodbye to Opera,the three friends walked out of the house to start their day together. Few moments later,the three friends,were beyond exhausted due to their well planned day of hanging out. But Asmodeus mainly had his eyes on Iruma,non-secretly beucause Clara was the only one that noticed. Now that the day was done,the three friends went their separate ways.

When Iruma reached home,he was questioned by an over excited grandpa,asking him questions,Opera just smiled and giggled at him,it was time to go to bed  and Iruma bid the two men goodnight and they did the same,he was laying down in his comfortable bed,thinking about the word "confess" over and over again.
He closed his eyes,allowing sleep to sweep him away.

DONE DONE DONE,OOOOO,SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR HMMM???Please comment and vote....well see you guys in the next chapter....bye guys;)