No matter what,I promise

To say everyone was creeped out was an understatement ESPECIALLY Iruma,he was shaking like a leaf,crying,sobbing horribly,he's obviously scared while the others are trying really hard to make him feel better but to Drno avail. Not even Asmodeus,his boyfriend can cheer him up,after what he read,but they won't give up they will,they will put back a smile on Iruma's face even if it means to get their hands bloody .

What really caught Asmodeus attention is the mention of secret,what kind of secret?,what the hell is this Yandere stalker talking about?,he looked at Iruma,feeling Asmodeus look on him,he turned to Asmodeus and gently got out of the hold of the other demons,went on his knees,the others were dumbfounded of what's going but they had a feeling of what and they stayed silent to listen to what Iruma has to say.

"P-p-please A-Asmodeus,w-whatever it i-is that this person have against me,p-please don't leave me,p-please my love,p-p-promise me,please." Ronaldo,Clara and Asmodeus was shocked but not Opera and Sullivan though because they know what Iruma is talking about,they know WHY Iruma is acting like this,Iruma himself knows what that secret was,it was the ONLY secret that he has,he fears the worst for what would happen if the secret was to be revealed they feared that as well ,Asmodeus is mostly shocked though,but he got out of it,and take Iruma up off the floor,he placed him in his lap,Iruma buried his face in his chest and continued pleading not to leave him.

"Iruma I promise no matter what that secret is,I'll NEVER EVER leave you,I love you,only you can make me happy only you can make me feel whole you make me feel worthy of being loved I would not even think of leaving you,I'll promise I will never leave you no matter what,you'll be my Ruma and my Ruma alone."

Iruma's sobbing,crying,trembling ceased after hearing that,he looked up at Asmodeus and smiled so he said "I-I-I-I I'm so glad to hear that,I love you sooo much Azz,thank you,I don't know what would happen to me if you leave,it hurts to even think about it".

Iruma was carried in his room by his boyfriend Asmodeus because Iruma was saying that he is having a terrible headache and placed his Iruma on the bed,but before he left Asmdoeus kissed Iruma's forhead,tells him goodnight and said "I love you",to which Iruma smiled and said "I love you more",the others were extremely happy to see this.

Ronaldo said I know we don't have much time but my name is Ronaldo and I am Opera's boyfriend and Iruma is like a little brother to me and we all don't like seeing him like this,so we all have to come up with a plan to protect Iruma from this psycho,the others nodded their heads in agreement and greeted Ronaldo back but for now they decided to go home and make the plan after Iruma's and Asmodeus's date.

Asmodeus smiled,shake his head and said "Ruma like I said I'll never leave you,no matter what,I'll never ever let you go,secret or no secret I'll always be by your side and give you the love you deserve."

At this everyone in the room smiling and said "awww" at what Asmdoeus said,especially Iruma,but he was also blushing so he said "I'm really glad to hear that Azz". Clara went to them and smiled she almost look like she's about to explode in excitement ,but showing her full support none the less.

Few hours later,Opera and Sullivan went up to Iruma's room to check up on him,they knocked the door,receiving a small "come in",so they did and saw Iruma sitting up in his bed with his head in his hands,but he looked up seeing the Opera and Sullivan,so he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes as usual,Iruma is looking completely perplexed.

Opera and Sullivan went up to Iruma's bed and sat beside him,Sullivan on his right and Opera on his left,so Sullivan said "Iruma we know that you are creeped out by all of this,but just take it easy okay grandson,we don't want anything to happen to you,for example:fainting,getting stressed out and other things,we all are here for you kay?" Iruma nodded and his grandfather smiled slightly.

Opera did the same thing and said he's right Iruma,I mean we're all here for you,we'll never leave you Iruma,never forget that okay? Iruma looked at Opera then at Sullivan,then he placed himself in Opera's arms and started sobbing terribly and trembling again,so Sullivan went on the bed and started rubbing his back for comfort.

Oh,how Opera,Sullivan,Asmodeus,Ronaldo and Clara wants to beat the crud out of the yandere stalker,they won't rest until they find him and make him pay for everything that he his putting poor Iruma through,oh he is gonna pay with his life,he will regret the day he was born they will make him experience excruciating pain.

Okay guys,there you have it,another update,I would've updated this on Sunday but my parents and I will be going somewhere,but there is no WiFi there so I  decide to update this today and not Sunday,it sucks that I won't be able to talk to some of you,but don't worry I'll be safe 😄😄😄hope y'all are enjoying the story so far .

Asmodeus: Yeah Yeah whatever,don't you have a boyfriend to worry to,don't come here!!😐😐😐

Me: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!😡😡😡

Iruma: ASMODEUS! ! ! ! 😡😡😡😡😡

Clara: Damn baka!!!😡😡😡😡

Me*chases him with a base ball bat*

Asmdoeus: Oh crud!!!!😖😖😨😵*ran away*

ME: GET BACK HERE BAKA!!!😡😡😡

Sullivan,Ronaldo,Opera,Iruma and Clara:*sighs* Sorry guys please vote and comment see y'all next time BYE!!!!!*chase after Asmodeus and me.