L-Love,N-No w-way!!

Morning came,it was Saturday so that means no school today,Iruma was once again startled by the ear damaging alarm clock,he doesn't know how to turn it off so he got up and sat on his bed,he heard a knock on his door he told the person to come in which revealed to be Opera.

Good morning Iruma,he said with a smile Iruma said good morning back to him,then Opera asked if he can sit on his bed,Iruma smiled and said "sure " once he sat on his bed Opera had offered to show him how to shut off the alarm clock,Iruma agreed.

Few hours later Opera and Iruma were in the living room playing a video game,then Opera asked,Soooo Iruma if you don't mind me asking is there anyone in your class you like? Iruma was shocked of being asked that question but he calmed down and answered "I don't mind and to answer your question,W-well I-I uh,n-no",he sighed.

Opera paused the game they were playing and turned to Iruma with a smile and said "hmm it doesn't look that way,I was observing how you act when I asked you,you stutter and you were blushing". Iruma's eyes widens and said "really" Opera nodded,and said "It looks like you're not certain on how you feel for the person.

Feeling embarrassed,Iruma nodded his head and said "I really wanted to talk about this with someone but I didnt know how to go about it or how to ask,Well grandpa is surely busy these days,so I don't want to bother him,or you". Opera's eyes widens a bit,he shakes his head and said "Iruma there is no way you would be a bother to me or you're grandfather,got that?"Iruma smiled and said "Yeah thanks Opera" Opera smiled and  say "you're welcome Iruma".

So Iruma took a deep breathe and tell Opera about his feelings,he said"I-I feel safe around him,I think of him each time,I can only concentrate on  him when we're hanging out ,I feel butterflies whenever I'm around him,I blush around him all the time,I never felt this before,so I am really not sure of what this feeling is,Opera is there something wrong with me?" He turned to Opera,waiting for the answer.

Opera just look back at Iruma and smile,then he said "Iruma,there is nothing wrong with you also there is nothing wrong with being in love,whoever the person is,he's really lucky.

Iruma,then realized that he said "Him" to Opera,he was still  afraid of his reaction, Opera realise this and just laughed and said "Iruma there is no reason to be afraid,and besides I'm in love with someone as well. Iruma then realizes what Opera said that he,Iruma Suzuki is in love with Asmodeus Alice,he then blushed and semi-shouted "L-L-L-L-L-Love.....Then he looked at Opera,only to see him blushing and nodded his head.

Iruma smiled and said"wow Opera,I'm happy for you too,I hope the person You're in love with treats you really nice". "I just wish that I have the courage to tell Asmodeus,but he might not feel the same way,it will probably ruin our friendship",Iruma sighed.

Opera frowned at that,knowing that Iruma doesn't deserve to be sighing this much and also knowing that he feels the same way about this love situation,so he sighed and placed his hand on Iruma's shoulder and said"I'm sure it'll be okay,when both of your friends came here to walk to school with you,I realized that it is possible that he feels the same way about you."

Iruma then look back at Opera,the red haired male simply looked at Iruma and smiled,then he said "yes Iruma it is indeed possible,same goes for me".Iruma beamed at that and said "of course it goes for you as well Opera,that guy who you have feelings for,is very lucky,I hope things work out for you".

Operas smile widened and he said "I hope things work out for you too,oh and since you told me the name of your crush in all fairness I must tell you mine".Iruma then shook his head and told him he doesn't have to,but Opera is not having it,so he firmly decided he will tell Iruma the name of his crush.

Opera started blushing and fiddling with his thumbs and his hair,he sighed and said w-w-well,the name of my crush is umm....R-R....

Done Done done with another successful  chapter,phew*wipes forgead*,*giggles* CLIFFHANGER Y'ALL...if y'all wanna find out who  Opera's crush is .....stay tuned for the next chapter,Anyway please vote and comment,thanks

Sayonara guys😉*blows kisses*
Sheika boo out!!!!😄