The things we would do for you

Iruma and his friends are currently sitting under the Sakura blossom tree,just hanging out like friends should,then Asmodeus ask Clara "by the way Clara where were you so long?",this had caught Iruma's attention for he too wants to know where his fellow classmate and friend was.

Clara cleared her throat saying,Well on my way back,I got caught up with the girls in our class,talking about their crushes and such,you know girls stuff". This cause both Asmodeus and Iruma to look at each other with raised eyebrows and Iruma asked this time"ohhh okay,so who's you're crush Clara?"

This caused Clara to get blush  and started twirling her hair and looked down and said in a shy voice "w-w-well his name is S-Sabnock S-Saburo.To say both Iruma and Asmodeus were shocked is an understatement,a moment of silence then they both began cheering for their friend,Iruma said happily"Aww,that's sooo sweet he is a nice guy after all,both of you would look adorable together". Asmodeus nodded his head saying in the same happy tone as Iruma"Yeah I totally agree,I can see he likes you as well".

Clara started smiling,knowing that it's obvious they approved and were extremely happy for her,then she said softly "t-thanks guys". The boys eyes soften even more and then nod their heads and said "That's what best friends are for". By now both Clara and Asmodeus grew accustom to the word "friend" by now,obviously but they turned "best friends".

             (Time skip)

It was the last lesson for the day,but it was a free one,but their sensei gave them strict order not to go outside only if they want to go to the bathroom. The three friends are sitting next to each other as always,then Clara asked"so Iruma-chi who's you're crush?" Not expecting that question Iruma blushes just as much as Clara did and started stuttering,which Clara start "awww" at him and Asmodeus found his blushing and stuttering adorable secretly.

Although Asmodeus really want to know as well,to see if he have anyone to glare at,for trying to take his precious bluenette away from him,he didn't pry,for he knew he would most definitely be the same if Clara ask him that. But Iruma sighed but still blushing,so Clara said "don't worry you can tell me some other time",then she looked at Asmodeus but he was too busy petting his familiar,so she knudged him and whispered"you can tell me when we're separated from Asmodeus".

Iruma looked at Clara so fast you would think his neck would be sprained,his eyes are wide but he regain his composure and nodded,still in daze on how Clara knew that Asmodeus is the one,but it was actually pretty obvious.

Few hours later,school was dismissed as usual the three friends are walking off the school compound,Asmodeus was actually staring at Iruma but was almost caught by the bluenette,Clara saw everything but said nothing,she tried to hold her excitement so much,she thought she would burst like a balloon.

Just then the three went their separate ways,saying goodbye and goodnight to each other,Iruma was walking,but he felt something wasn't right,he felt as though he was being followed,so he did the most logical thing in his opinion,he text Opera asking if he can come and meet him,Opera agreed and told him he would be on his way,Iruma said thanks and sighed.

Few moments later Opera had come and said with a smile "I'm here now,Iruma,good evening" Iruma smiled back and said "goodevening" back at him. Both males started waking to their home but Opera thought it was strange for Iruma to ask to come and meet him he was beginning to get worried so he decided he will wait until Sullivan comes home so they can hear what's wrong with Iruma,their house could be seen in the distance ,Iruma was relieved,he told his grandpa goodevening for he had came home sooner than Opera expected and went up in his room.

Few hours later,when Iruma has taken a shower and was in his pajamas,he heard a knock saying "dinner is ready",so Iruma went out of his room and in the dining room,where his grandpa and Opera were waiting,but Opera was worried even more,for Iruma has NEVER EVER asked him to meet him before so he was determined to find out ,he told Sullivan this as well and he himself has also find it odd for Iruma to do that.

"First things first ,good evening once again my grandson " Sullivan said,greeting Iruma with a smile, "oh good evening again grandpa". They started eating,but Iruma couldn't eat because of the feeling he had when walking home. Of course Sullivan and Opera notice this so they stopped eating and Sullivan asked "what's seems to be the problem?" Opera told me what happened today,but it was quite odd.

Iruma sighed and said "I-I know it's just that when I was walking home from school,I felt like I was being followed,I got really scared and so I...."Iruma paused to take a breathe and he looked at his two family members who were looking at each other with a worried but upset look on their faces ,they both faced Iruma again and Opera said "I see,sorry Iruma,it is evident on how uncomfortable and afraid you are, from now on,let me know when you are coming from school,okay?"

Iruma was shocked,he started saying something but this time his grandfather beat him to it and said "Iruma,we love you dearly okay,we want to protect you,the things we would do for you,other demons would never seem to understand. Opera nodded his head in agreement,so they were waiting for him to respond so he did,and told them he loves them too,which they smiled and "awwwe" at him.

Dinner was over and the small family said their goodnights and went to their separate bedrooms,Iruma then went in his bed,placed the covers on himself and started closing his eyes,thinking:

I've always wanted a family that's so kind and caring,although they are demons but they love me and I love them too,I'm glad I have them as my family.

Wowwwww,I really didn't realise I was writing this much until now,anyway guys,PLEASE comment and vote!!!🙏🙏🙏

See y'all in the next chapter,bye!!!!,Sheika boo out;)