A friends Support

(Little Author's Note:
I know I said I was gonna have more chapters on Saturday,but I managed to get a new chapter out today on Saturday I will write more and update again,along with my other stories.....ENJOY GUYS!!! 😄😄😄)

The rest of the school day went so fast,Iruma,his boyfriend Asmodeus and Clara started walking home,but while they were walking Asmodeus and Iruma were holding hands,they decided to tell Clara about their new relationship now so Asmodeus cleared his throat to get Clara's attention which worked.

"Listen up you simpleton,Iruma and I have something important to tell you". Iruma sighed at the harsh nickname Asmodeus gave Clara but nodded none the less. They both looked at each other then back at Clara and said in unison,"We're now in a relationship". A moment later passed,but all of a sudden Clara started squealing,jumping up and down,while the Iruma and Asmodeus are trying to calm her down.

After a couple of tiring attempt of calming their over exciting friend,she actually and finally clamned down and  said "congratulations guys,you have my full support,oh yes you do". They both looked at each other and smiled,they began to go their separate homes again,Iruma had forgotten to tell Opera he's coming,but he told him right at that moment.

So he began walking slowly,thinking about Clara's words of support,him and Asmodeus couldn't be happier,all that is left now is to tell Opera and his grandfather Sullivan,although Iruma has a feeling that Opera and Sullivan will say something to Asmodeus that will make him as pale as a ghost,but he shook it off for now knowing that they are going to do it to protect him and for that he will be forever grateful to the both of them.

"Good evening Iruma",said Opera for he is now standing in front of Iruma. "Oh good evening Opera,I'm sorry for this,its just that I really feel paranoid of walking by myself,it has never happened before,so why now?". Opera shook his head and the duo bean walking to their home and he said "Iruma you're not paranoid,you're just having a feeling you're being followed,this weekend your grandfather and I will scan the area and search for anything suspicious okay?".

Feeling much better Iruma nodded,but Opera reminded him that he said he has something to tell him,Iruma has completely forgotten,but he said he'll tell him when they reach their home.

Few minutes later,the duo has reached their destination,Opera opened the door and let Iruma in first,to which he thanked him and went inside,when Opera himself almost closes the door,he heard couple bushes rustling,he bared his fangs and growled but not too loud so Iruma could hear,but he shut the door never the less.

Whatever that was,it is  definitely after Iruma,but I won't let it get to him,not on my watch,change of plans,Sullivan and I are gonna scan this place tomorrow,after Iruma leaves to go to school. With that decision made,he went in the kitchen to warm the food he has prepared for both Iruma and Sullivan.

Few hours later when Iruma had completely finish his delicious and scrumptious meal and completed his homework,Iruma has decided to tell his family about his relationship with Asmodeus,so he cleared his throat earning Opera and Sullivan's attention,"s-s-so u-umm g-guys there i-is s-something I -I have to tell you both,y-you s-see umm Asmodeus and I are now in a relationship and we love and care for each other deeply".

Iruma was blushing and smiling  the entire time he was saying this and he has his head down a little,but he raised it up to see his families reactions,their mouth was wide open,Iruma feared they will catch flies,but he was dreading the reaction that he will now recieve.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!😝😝😝😝If y'all wanna find out their reactions find out in the next chapter😄.

Asmodeus: OI,TASHEIKA!!!!

Me:WHAT!!!

Asmodeus: WHY IN HELL DID YOU TAKE SO DAMN LONG TO UPDATE,AND WHY THE CLIFFHANGER??

Me: One it's because I was on writers block,two because I want our lovely readers to feel the slight feeling of suspense.....and three WOULD YOU STOP THE DAMN SHOUTING😡😡😡

Iruma;Azz kun,Tash chan,can you both calm down please😳😳

Me:Awww,Iruma kins,okay I'll calm down,just for you.

Iruma:Thanks Tash cha-
Asmodeus: WOAH WOAH WHOA SLOW DOWN WHAT THE HECK,WHERE DID THAT NICK NAME COME FROM,YOU LITTLE SHORTIE!!!.

Iruma: No Azz kun,Tash Chan doesn't like to be called-

Me: *dark aura* ASMODEUS!!!! *chases him down with a  cleaver.

Iruma: short*sighs*

Asmodeus: Oh crud!!! *runs away*
Me:*Chase after him* GET BACK HERE BAKA😡😡😡

Iruma:*sighs* sorry about that guys,Hope you enjoy please comment and vote,bye *chases after his boyfriend and his self proclaimed sister*.