|2|

Aaron's POV

SCHOOL! IS! OVER! FINALLY! Wait? Is that Ein? WAITS! HE IS BEATING UP A TINY GIRL! AND SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS!

"HEY! Pick on someone your own size!" I yelled.

"Huh? HAHAHHA! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Ein yelled back.

"SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS! YOUR A JERK! TEACHER! TEACHER! EIN HIT A GIRL SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS!" I yelled to Ms Lilith.

"EIN! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL! SOMEONE CALL THE HOSPITAL!" Ms Lilith yelled.

"Will she be all right?" I asked.

"I-I don't know... but you did the right thing by not fighting Ein and calling for help Aaron." Ms Lilith said.

                ~~~~~That Night~~~~~

So proper introduction to me. I'm Aaron Lycan and Im 8 years old! NOW SLEEPS AWAY!

"Aaron Lycan. Do you pledge to care for the people good or bad. Tall or small?" A voice said in my dream.

"I help? For good and not evil?" I asked.

"Yes young child. You have a pure heart but not pure enough for General though... doesn't matter. You are now part of THE Phoenix Guard."

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yes... Aaron Lycan."

"How do you know my name?" I asked my final question.

"The Fire Phoenix knows all child. Keep an eye out for a... Shu"

Shu?

"Yes Shu"

"Uhhhh ok then" i said looking up at the Phoenix.

"Here you will only where it when the General has arisen."

"Okie!" I said.

???'s POV

The end is only the beginning Shad... The Guard will arise in a short amount of  time now.