|5|

Aaron's POV

It's been a few hours and Aphmau is clearly tired.

"YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!" Shad roared.

Aphmau then opened a portal and I kicked Shad in knocking him to a magicless realm.

Aphmau's POV

"W-we did it!" I said to Aaron,

Fight Shad drained a lot of my energy.

Aaron's POV

That's when Aphmau fainted. I grabbed her and ran to my house which was a couple blocks away.

"AARON WHAT A-" my dad started.

"Oh my!" My mother gasped.

Both me and Aphmau has bruises and gashes on our bodies. Most of her short was torn so I had wrapped my jacket around her so I was shirtless and showing more scars.

"Bring her to your room!" Melissa's shouted.

Melissa's POV

I had Aaron put the girl in his room and I had to change her and clean her wounds while mom helped Aaron with his.

"What happened?" I asked Aaron.

"Shad attacked the lunchroom" Aaron said with his eyes closed.

"What's her name?"I asked Aaron again.

"Aphmau, she is the general" Aaron opened his eyes and looked in the direction his room was in.

A couple weeks later

Zane's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Shad attacked and Aaron and Aphmau went into hiding due to the cameras catching them.

"Hey, why don't we go into hiding with Aarmau- I mean Aaron and Aphmau" Nana asked and hid her face for saying 'Aarmau'.

"Cause Nana they don't know who and what we are" Katelyn responded.

"But they will! They are smart! It's only a matter of time...." Nana glared at us.

She was right, these people are smart enough to put the pieces together.

"If your with me... say 'in the name of the Guard'" Nana said holding her hand up.

"In the name of the Guard!" I said.

One after another we all said it. It was decided... we set off to look for Aaron and Aphmau tonight.