|7|

Sorry it's kinda late I've just been wrapped up in some My Hero Academia fanfics which is where you can find me nowadays so if you find a comment of mine on any of them feel free to remind me of my Aphmau Books nicely :')

Melissa's POV

I was watching over Aaron and Aphmau as they trained. StarLight was abandoned years ago for it being "haunted". Well long story short it kinda is but Ghost is real nice and let us stay here as long as we don't wreck the place. So the two learned how to use their powers without damaging the surrounding area.

"Aaron!" Aphmau squeaked.

Aaron and Aphmau have gotten closer and I'm convinced he asked her to be his girlfriend cause every time he looks at her and she sees she because the brightest tomato there is. It's rather funny.

Aaron's POV

A couple weeks ago I asked Aph to be my girlfriend cause, yeah I fell head over heels for her no denying it. I caught Aph I'm my arms when she was about to fall because we all know that she will push herself to her limit with her power to protect those in need .

"Aph you need to be more careful" I sighed steadying her on her feet only for her to fall to her knees again.

"I-I know and I'll sorry I just- Is that Zane?" Aph asked, a look of amusement on her face.

I looked up to see Zane dress as a 'pretty pink princess' as Melissa would say. I looked back at Melissa to see her laughing her bottom off. I turned back to Zane to see Garroth dressed as a 'handsome prince' holding a... a wedding ring? And Nana following also dressed like Garroth and holding a ring as well.

 a wedding ring? And Nana following also dressed like Garroth and holding a ring as well

"YWNORNDDKURSDNOIRSGJ SOMEONE HELP MEEEEE" Zane screamed.

"NOT UNTIL YOU MARRY ME LITTLE BROTHER" Garroth yelled after him.

"EWWWWWW" Zane continued screaming.

"Well" Aph said leaning on me. "I guess their here now"

"Us too"

Who do you think found them? Is the group gonna get hurt? Or did someone people of the group fall overboard but were lost in the chaos? Guess you'll never know >:3 until next chapter, also I'm falling in school work so the story might come out every 7th of the month until my grades are up to average 70% •-• Yee... anyways cya!