|3|

Zane's POV

"Hey Aaron you seem distracted" I told Aaron.

He has been like this since we were 8! We're 16 now! That's... 8 YEARS!

"I know I know..." His voice even sounded distracted.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" A female voice yelled.

Me, Aaron, Garroth, Blaze, Rilen, Daniel, Dottie, Melissa, and Maria looked over and saw... Ein! His hands were bloody! Ivy was lying unconscious on the ground bleeding. A mi'fwa with pink hair and black ears was tending to Ivy's cuts. A girl with blue hair and blue eyes seemed she was ready to punch Ein. A girl with teal fading into lavender hair, teal and lavender eyes, devil wings but they were white and really light yellow, and a halo that was black, was holding the blue haired girl back.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU BROTHER! YOU CANT DO THIS! AND TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" A short girl with raven hair yelled to Ein.

"S-sister??" Our group said catching their attention.

(Oh btw the Group Zane and them are in the Guard but Aaron is the Commander so he is helping to look for the general they don't know that the girl group is part of the guard)(I'm not part of the guard (the way I had it made it seem like I was hurt 😂)... I just know that they are...)

"This STUPID FREAK is my sister..." Ein scoffed.

The small girl glared at him.

"My name is Aphmau Irene Green" She said.

"I-I'm Aaron" Aaron stuttered.

"DID YOU JUST STUTTER AT THIS FREAK IF A SISTER IF MINE?!" Ein yelled.

That's when we saw it. The world went black and we saw the pink and blue haired girls.

"So... you guys are part of the Phoenix Guard?" The blue haired girl asked.

"Yes we are. I'm the commander" Aaron said.

"Im Katelyn and this is Nana" the blue haired girl said.

"0-0 I'm Aaron, That's Zane, Garroth, Melissa, Maria, Blaze, Dottie, Riley, and that's Daniel" Aaron said pointing to all of us.

"Cool" Katelyn said.

That's when a The Fire Phoenix appeared.

"Aaron." It said.

"Yes Fire Phoenix" Aaron said looking up.

"I sense a pure heart in the area." It said.

"W-wait?! REALLY?!" Aaron said in shock.

"Not me!" Katelyn said raising her hands.

"Remember the words I spoke to you 8 years ago?" It asked.

"Yes" Aaron said.

"She is purer then I was expecting, she is so young... yet head of the Divine Table." The Fire Phoenix said lost.

"Pay all respect got it." I said

"If the highest. She can kill you from 5 realms away." The Fire Phoenix said amazed.

Aaron's POV

It's that... cute girl... I-I MEAN!    >///<