Chapter 1. Mountains Peak

Dydrenth finally came to the peak of the mountain hed had no choice but to climb over

Dydrenth finally came to the peak of the mountain hed had no choice but to climb over. Coming to a stop he breathed in the crisp cold air as the chilled winds swirled powered snow around him, the cold air stinging his throat. His purple hued hair flowed with the small swirls of wind thatd whipped around him pulling the longer dark braids that laired underneath the bright color of the rest of his hair. Pulling his fur jacket closer to his body as he sighed coming to a decision to continue down the large mount to the small village below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iris quietly appeared in a ever green tree her fur keeping her warm from the altitude and temperature of  the mountain side she gazed at him curiosity being as quiet as possible she watched as his braided hair sway within the wind she. She tried to catch his scent but the wind that blew made it her for her she walked across the branch  as she did a pine cone fell from off the tree and bonked her on the head it instantly made her change her form as she rubbed her head and gave the tree a dirty look and softly spoke under her breath as she was trying not to be heard but was sure he would here it “ ouchy”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snow crunched under his foot falls as he carefully made his way way around the rocks and drifts of powder. The small amount of scales that littered his face flexed against the sharp pins of the cold wind that endlessly beat against his face. Truth be told, yes, he is of dragonkin but fire was not his to hold in chest. Instead stewed a very lethal poison purple smoke that he could billow from his mouth an nose as he wished. His head snapped to the side as a faint sound of voice was picked up by his acutely tuned ears, searching the depths of snow and what tress there were, his eyes but small lined slits as the brightness of the snow reflected the sun.

Iris paused and stayed quiet as she felt the Cold air hit against her she noticed he heard her. For moment she thought to herself if it was safe to jump down and reveal herself. She switched to her fox form against her better judgement jumped down to the ground her paws burying into the snow as she looked up him with honey orbs that glowed the wind blowing across her fur softly she lightly took a step back ready to run or vanish just in case.

Dydrentha eyes came to rest on the fox as it descended from a near by tree. Not really paying it any mind as he raised a brow to the small creature he continued his descend of the mountain have had enough of its chilled winds. His stomach growled with hunger, his faced slightly scrunched to the feeling he hadnt eaten in a few days. As he came closer to the top of the mountain food of animals and vegetation became scarce, he considered the fox but knowing it wouldn't be enough he continued on his way eating the snow as he went jus to fill the void till he could reach the village or even the forest just beyond that for a decent meal.
Iris watched as he turned she felt relief for a moment she could here his stomach growl she vanished into a glitter of dust a far way off from him she appeared with a basket of bread, fruit and veggies the path he was following would lead him to that and his nose she hoped she gently set it down in a place easy for him to find she rubbed her arm as she was cold she wanted to show him some kindness was to shy to actually speak to him she hoped with the way the wind blew he would smell it she smiled vanishing once again in dust of sparkles leaving behind one set of her foot prints she returned back to the town.
A small little creature that looked like both a moth and a bat flew past his shoulder spreading golden dust showing him a safe route to town it was also the path he was following just a small short cut that would take him to the basket of food she left behind for him.

*As Dydrenth continued on his way his mind flooded with the delicacies he wished he could devour, his mouth watered with the nostalgia before disrupted by a flying creature in his line of sight. His brow slightly creased as the creature seemed to circle something down the path hed been on before flying away. As he approached the basket he could smell it contents before he could even open it. Inspecting each item before taking a bite of a piece of fruit. Veggies were his least favorite being awful to him in taste he left those for any other hungry creature that happened apon them taking the rest of the contents and the basket with him.