Room 716

(A nice, slow lemon. But! If you don't like the Daddy kink, skip this one.

I wrote this specifically because Mark hasn't gotten a chance yet. ♡♡♡)

"Are you fucking shitting me?" You stared down at the tickets in your hand in disbelief. How had he managed to score something so... coveted?

Morgan grinned wide, brushing hair from his face. "Oh, trust me, it wasn't easy," he replied, beaming. "But you said you wanted to go, right?"

Of course you did! Before you could stop yourself you began to squeal and wiggle in your seat, staring at the tickets. They were fairly basic, as far as tickets went, but it was the phrase "Markiplier On Tour" that you were staring at.

You glanced up at him curiously, almost... suspicious. "How much did these cost?"

"I can't hear you. I'm not listening." Morgan walked away with a smirk.

"Morgan!"

"I'm not telling you. It's a gift, so... shut up and accept it, woman." You sighed and pulled him into a tight hug, which he gratefully returned. "Are you excited?"

"So fucking much."

°°♡°°

The show itself proved to be both hilarious and incredibly entertaining. Seeing Ethan getting kicked in the face made you feel a little of your own pain in sympathy, of course, but all in all it only showed that they were all talented people.

After the show, Morgan tugged at your sleeve, pulling you off to the side while you were attempting to make your way towards the exit. "Not that way," he muttered. "Follow me. I know this theater like the back of my hand and I'll be damned if you don't get something extra."

Something extra? Your heart began to race as the two of you weaved your way through the throngs of people leaving the building. You were dragged down a side corridor, where a few extra rooms stood. Then you began to understand: dressing rooms.

And... maybe...

Your heart pounded in your ears as one of the doors opened, and out walked Ethan. He grinned a little at the two of you, brushing hair from his forehead. "Hiya!" he exclaimed. "You two waiting for an autograph?" He stood expectantly, shifting from one foot to the other as he waited.

Autograph? You began to smile sheepishly, glancing at your best friend who grinned just as wide. "Yeah," he answered for you. "I mean, if it's not too much trouble. You guys are probably busy."

"Nah, not at all. I'm happy to. I'm actually surprised there's not a whole group of people here." Ethan smiled and pulled out a Sharpie from his back pocket. You handed over the ticket stub, the only thing you really had as he scribbled his name and "CrankGamePlays" beneath it. Doing the same for Morgan, you couldn't stop yourself from asking, "How's your face?"

"... Huh?" He giggled a little in confusion.

"I mean, when Mark kicked it..." you added, starting to turn red out of embarrassment.

"Oh! No, no, I'm okay. A little sore." He handed back the ticket stub with a smile. "You want me to get the others? I'm sure they won't mind." Before you could even think to protest Ethan disappeared back into the dressing room, calling out "Hey, Mark, we got some signing to do!"

Now your heart was in your throat. The entire reason you had wanted to attend the show to begin with, Mark Fischbach himself. Your hands wrung together as you watched Ethan disappear. There were some murmured voices that you couldn't understand before he returned, Mark trailing behind wearing his usual goofy grin.