Izuku

Bakugou's POV

It's sixth period and I really don't want to be at school right now. I'm tired and that damned Deku is in this class. Why does he haft to look so so punchable. The way he talks, he walks, looks, and anything else just annoys me. Maybe I should just skip.
I stand up from my seat and grab my very thin bag that really only has a pencil in it. "Bakugou where are you going! It's the middle of class! You can't just leave!" Aizawa sensei says to me. I give him a quick fuck you and walk out of class shoving both my hands in the pockets of my orange cargo pants. Where too now.

Kirishima's POV

I was walking to lunch after sixth period with my friends Mina, sero, denki sitting at a table in the far back. Me and my friends don't like to associate with the other they kinda annoy us. "GET BACK HERE YOU DAMNED NERD!" I hear from the hall. "Looks like bakugou is after midoriya again" says Mina as she takes a bite of her pizza. "I never understand him you know" sero shrugs his shoulders at Minas comment. "It's none of my business I'll just let it fly" I say as I lean back in my chair a little to far. I fall backwards on the floor rubbing my head and laughing with my friends at my actions.

We were all done with our food so we get up and decide to go to our lockers. They were all in the same hallway so that was a plus. Minas and denkis was 5 lockers down and on the other side of the hallway from mine and sero's. As we were walking there we see a big group around our lockers. "What's happening today. Who do you think bakugou and midoriya or todoroki protecting midoriya from bakugou." I say while walking towards the big group. "I got my bets on the second one" sero exclaims." I second him!" Mina says as she hops up and down with her hand raised and a big smile on her face." Nah I think it's the first one" denki says nonchalantly. We soon get to the group and through the little gaps between the people we see bakugou In fact kicking midoriya's side like any other day. "Looks like you win denki" I say as I look over at my friends. Not noticing that the people in front of my moved out of the way for someone until I was flat on my butt looking at a very angry bakugou katsuki. Oh shit.

Bakugou's POV

After I was done dealing with that damned nerd I walked down the lane the group made for me as a shoved my hands in my pockets again. I was soon meet with a body witch I shoved to the group from the impact of me hitting them. I looked down to see red hair that is spiked like mountains. What shitty hair. He looks up at me and I was meet with the most beautiful pair of red eyes. It was like raging lava was embodied in them. "Ah I'm so sorry bakugou I didn't see you" he says as he shakes his head and puts up the goofiest smile to me. I stick out my hand and he takes it. I raise him to his feet. "Next time see me shitty hair" I shove past him and give him a wink.

Kirishima's POV

D-did bakugou just wink at me?!? Everyone knows he is gay and no one really cares but this is bakugou. The hottest and toughest guy just acknowledge a nobody like me. "Uh kirishima? Hello earth to kirishima" I shake my head and look at denki the one to being me out of my trance. "Your drooling" says denki with a smug look on his face. "N-no I wasn't!" I exclaim while looking at everyone else's smirks. "Whatever" I say as I look at the group still trying to register what just happened. "Come on lover boy it's time for the last period till we get to go home!" Mina exclaims happily as she runs down the hall to her next class. Everyone else says bye and parts ways to their next class.

As I'm walking down the hallway to gym class I was pulled into the schools stairwell. "What the he-" before I could finish my sentence I was meet with ash blonde hair a deep red eyes. The eyes of katsuki bakugou.