Date?

Kirishima's POV
"Hey hot stuff" he says to me as he leans his arm against the door frame. God his muscle look so good in that stance. No Kirishima no. "What are you doing here Bakugou, how did you even find the address to my apartment" I say pinching the bridge of my nose. "Wow can't even invite me in how rude shitty hair, and I have my ways to find you" he says as he pushes past me into my home. " sorry didn't realize you were staying, and my name is Kirishima" I say as I close the door to my house as he sits on my couch. "You know baby you should really put on a shirt it might get me a little worked up" he looks me up and down and I blush when I realize he was right. I totally forgot I didn't have a shirt on shit. " Wait there and don't touch anything I'll be right back" I say as I head to my room.

Bakugous POV

Why does he even live alone is my main question? I mean I do to most of the time but my parents visit when they aren't on a business trip. I got the address to his house from Mina as well as some other information but that's a secret for me only. God he looked so hot without a shirt on I almost wish I didn't tell him it was off, but than I would be like Mineta the school pervert.

"Okay Bakugou so why are you here again?" I hear an annoyed voice coming from beside me and see a fully clothed kirishima. "Well if you want to know so bad, why were you defending deku you should have known it would make me mad" I say as I look at his tinted red face. "So what if it made you mad what you do to midoriya is bad Bakugou, no one deserves to be treated that way" he states with a very "I'm right" face and it really ticked me off when he said so what if it made you mad. I stood up from my seat on the couch and walked over to him so close he could feel my breathe on him despite me being like a foot taller. " Oh baby you do not want to make Katsuki Bakugou mad, got that?" I say as he backs up.

Kirishima's POV

He's towering over me like a small peasant(hehe get the Haikyuu reference ;) and god do I love it. I back away from him until I hit the cold surface of my wall. He followed me so now it was like when I was against a wall with him in this very position under the stairwell. "I asked you a question kitty and you better answer it" god I hate when he calls me that but I love it too. I quickly nod my head yes as I look at the ground and shift my feet. He lifts my chin to look at him. I'm meet with not the angry eyes I expected but a soft but forceful kind. "Kitty, use your words" he says as he keeps a firm grip on my chin. "Yes I understand" he smiles at me, well more of a smirk. He backs away from me and I can finally feel like I can breathe.

"Hey shitty hair I wanted to ask you something" he says as he is about to leave my house. "Yes? My name is Kirishima" I say getting annoyed at the nickname. "Meet me after school on Friday, I'm taking you on a date." He states and winks as he walks out of the apartment. He just asked me on a date. Well more of told me. Wait is Friday tomorrow! Shit.

Ahhhh thank you guys so much for the support and sorry for being a little inactive. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter 💕💕💕💕