Bullying

Hey everyone! Thank you guys so much for the support on this story it really makes my otaku Heart happy!! I usually write a story and than delete it cause I don't think it was good so thank you for encouraging me to write this one! Also can you guys please tel me if the story is going to fast or to slow cause I personally like medium paced stories so I try to make this one like that. Anyways back onto the story!💗💗💗💗(enjoy the cute picture of Tsukishima btw)

————————-:)

Bakugou's POV
Ah it's finally Friday. The day I will be able to take my cutie out for a proper date. First I haft to make it through school though. I throw on my carhart kakis, a red shirt, and my green jacket and a chain. Do my hair and spray on some deodorant. I grab my bag and walk out of my house. Usually I wouldn't bother going to first period but seeing as I have math first and my cutie is in math I decided to go today.

I walk into the class to see present mic the teacher and honestly I don't think he knows a single thing about math, just how to be loud about it. "B-Bakugou wowie didint think this was gonna happen today,you havnt attended a math class since freshman year" he says with a shocked expression. "Yeah and if you keep talking like that you open mouth is gonna be on the floor by my fist" I say to him as I walk to the desk in the very back of the class room.

The late Bell gets closer and closer and I am feeling annoyed that shitty hair isn't here yet. Just as the late bell rings though a certain red hair appears in the door frame. "IM HERE MIC IM SO SORRY I OVERSLEPT!" He yells in a panicked tone. How cute. "It's fine Kirishima just take your seat" he walks past mic and I stand up to get his attention.

Kirishima's POV

I hear a screech of a chair from the back and look up to see the one and only bakugou in all his hot sexy glory. He points his finger at me and to the desk next to him insisting I sit next to him. I look down at denki and he nods and winks at me. I walk to the back and sit down in the seat next to him.

"So shitty hair what was the real reason you were late? Did you masturbate to long?" He says to me with a smirk. I instantly become red from the comment of course. "N-no I wasn't and my name is Kirishima for the last time" I say as I write the notes on the board down. "Are you even in this class Bakugou?" I ask him really wondering what he is even doing here. "Yeah I normally don't show up though" he states as he puts his feet on the desk. "So why did you show up today?" I state as I look at him generally confused. He looks over to me with a smirk, puts his hand on my thigh and gets close to my ear. "I wanted to see you as soon as I could, kitty" he says as he pulls everything away from me and just smiles knowing I would get a reaction to that. Fuck you katsuki bakugou.

Bakugou's POV

Its the end of first now so I figure I would just skip until 5th which is science for me so I could see kiri again. As I walk downtown he hallway I spot a certain broccoli head. Might as well have some fun. "OI DEKU, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" I yell at him to see him tremble from my voice. But just as I was about to punch him I was meet with the disapproving eyes of my pretty baby boy. Fuck. I drop my fist and shove past him making sure to hit his shoulder.

I looked around to see all the shocked faces of my classmates and it really ticked me off especially Icy hots. "THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKIN AT" they all jumped and went to what they were doing aswell as making a path for me to walk through. As I past kiri he has a stupid grin on his face and he's clutching his notebook to his chest. How cute.

Kirishima's POV

I can't believe I just stopped the most manly man I know stop from doing the thing he loves to do on a daily even if it is unhealthy. "Dude why did bakugou look at you right before he stopped to punch deku" I hear Sero say to me. "Yeah kiri what going on! You haft to spill!" I hear Mina say next to me as she jumps with her words. "Lunch I-I'll tell you at lunch" I say as the second period bell rang on que. just five more periods till you get to go on an actual date with the schools bad boy. Five more periods, fuck me it's gonna be a long day.

—————————————

hey guys so I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you continue reading! 💕 I also wanted to pick your brains and ask if you guys know of any good kiribaku omega verse stories that deal with packs and stuff??