Flirting

Bakugou's POV

"Yes? What do you want half and half bastard?!" I yell starting to get irritated. "I need you to stop bullying midoriya" he states so non casually it makes my blood boil. I slowly make my way up to him and stare down at the small boy in front of me "oh ya? And who is gonna make me? I know sure as hell its not deku. Right Broccoli head?" I shoot daggers into him as I say that. "T-todo lets go" he says shaking and hiding behind Kirishima. "No we are settling this now midoriya" he says standing his ground against me. I scoff at him as he says those words. "And tell me again why is that cutie here joining our lovely conversation" I smirk at him and wink. I see his face go bent red and he looks at the floor twirling his thumbs. Cute. "Kirishima is here to back us up, right Kirishima?" Icy hot says looking at Kirishima in a knowing face. Shitty hair nods his head still looking at the floor.

I slowly walk towards him and deku who was originally behind him moves to todoroki. "Ah so your here to back them up on this huh cutie? You sure you want to do that?" I tower over him and he's not looking at me witch is really pissing me off. I grab his chin and make him look up at me. I lick my lips in such a seductive way I could practically feel him getting weaker in the presence of me. I love it.
"Uh you know m-maybe midoriya is right we s-should go" he says still looking at me. I drop my finger from under his chin and lean down so close to his ear so he could feel my hot breath on his neck. I feel him shiver and I smirk. "Run a long little kitty I'll see you tomorrow baby" I lean back up and see his legs give out so he is on his need infront of me. He looks up at me with a desperate face that is red like a tomato.

"Bye deku, icyhot" I say as I get in my car driving off to my house.

Kirishima's POV

"Kiri? What did kacchan say to you" midoriya says as I'm still on my news in shock. "Hello Kirishima??" I hear todoroki say . "So hot" I say still in my shocked state. Soon I realize the words that came out of my mouth and look at midoriya and todoroki's disapproving looks I stand up and run to the bike rack grabbing my skateboard. Fuck.

Bakugou called my kitty, baby, cutie god I just want him to rip my clothes of and have his way with me. I'm thinking these thoughts I feel my pants get tighter down there. Fuck me.

I get out of my freezing shower and hear my door bell ring. "ONE SECOND" I yell from my room. I throw on my red sweatpants and run down the stairs not caring about not having a shirt on. It's probably just Mina coming to gush over her next crush anyways. I open the door shocked to see who it is. "BAKUGOU!!" I yell staring wide eyed at him. "Hey got stuff."