Feelings

Bakugou's POV
I was on my way to weight training when I see a certain red head walking to the gym locker rooms. I decided to hide behind the stairwell that is next to the changing room so I could scare the red head (basically weight training and gym get changed together and than go to separate buildings).

As I see him walk down the hallway I can't help but stare at him. The way he carries himself, with his bag slung over his shoulder, hands in pockets, a goofy look in his face. He's mesmerizing. I think to myself. After coming out of my trance I quickly grab him by his collar and bring him under the stair against the wall. He looks up at me with the cutest shocked expression I have ever seen on someone.

Kirishima's POV

I see bakugou smirk at my face as I'm pressed against the cold wall with him towering over me with one arm resting on the wall to the side of my face. "H-hi bakugou" I say with a smile. "Hey cutie" he says back to me looking me up and down. Did he just- no he couldn't have, no he did. Katsuki Bakugou just called me cute!!Ding ding ding. "W-well that was the bell so I uh g-gotta go" I say as I try to move past him. Keyword there try. "Not so fast shitty hair" he says moving his leg up on the wall to stop me from moving. "Hey! My hair isn't shitty!" I yell back at hime with an angry face. How dare he call my hair shitty it's called fashion, he maybe be THE Bakugou but he has no right to judge my hair! "Aw did that get someone mad" he says making a fake pouty face with a smirk. "Oh well looks like I'll be seeing you around shitty hair" he looks back at me as he walks away and gives me a wink. "My name is Kirishima! Use it next time!" I yell back as I pick up my bag that feel to the ground a while back and run into the locker room quickly getting changed.

Stupid Katsuki with his fluffy hair, hot build, red eyes, six pack, and smirking self. I throw a ball at todoroki as I'm thinking this the hardest I can. "Ow what the hell kirishima!" He yells at me as he rubs of the dodgeball quart. Shit I'm getting to flustered. I throw another ball hitting izuku but controlling how hard it was thrown so it wouldn't hurt him as much as todoroki. I look out the gym window across the way and see a certain blonde hair smirking at me. He gives me the 'call me' sign and walks away from the window.

Bakugou's POV

Kirishima. Kirishima. Kirishima. I know I've heard that name before. I was walking away from the gym thinking of the red shorty haired boy named Kirishima when it dawned on me. He is in my math and science classes! Now I remember him. He sits in the middle row with the pikachu guy in math and with pinky in science in the front. Guess I'll haft to show up to those classes from now on.

Soon I find myself walking towards the football field and go onto the bleachers. I take out my phone and earbuds and start playing slow dancing in the dark by Joji. It was a really good song when you think about it. Soon I felt myself drifting and thinking about Kirishima. The way he looked when I called him shitty hair was priceless. His cute little angry face almost made me kiss him right then and there. I feel myself smile thinking about him and than here the last school bell ring. Guess I should go home than. I let out a sigh and slowly make my way to my car in the school parking lot. I had spot 69 of course. "Bakugou we need to talk" I looked over my shoulder to see half and half bastard with deku following behind him with a scared look like he should have and a cute redhead coming up behind deku. Oh great.