Pregnancy's hard work

Camila: The day I told Shawn that he was going to be a dad was probably the happiest i'd have ever seen him, practically jumping off the walls with excitement.But I was nearing my 6th month and it was difficult for me to even tie my shoes now .it's so embarrassing and not to mention the mood swings oh my god the hormones literally all over the place.But shawn never complained instead he got me whatever ice cream,pizza,candy I was craving and bothering him to get he just did it for me. bless him.
Shawn: god your beautiful you know that?
Camila: what?!? I literally look like a pig i'm huge!
shawn: babe, your having our baby there is nothing more beautiful then that.
Oh my god I could just melt I really don't deserve him oh no, here come the tears I started sobbing he ran over sat beside me. hormones he said I just laughed and nodded, he gets up to grab the remote and turns on a Harry Potter movie as he sat back down he put both his hands on my growing baby bump.
Shawn: I cant want to meet this little one, i'm hoping for a baby girl.
he's always pictured himself with a little baby girl witch i thought was the most wholesome thing ever.
camila: me to bubs.
he smiled back up at me and kissed me before turning back to the movie. it was nice to have a calm night with my man
and soon to be bundle of joy.

——————————————————————————————
AHHHHH omg I know this is probably soooo bad but i'm really proud that i actually could sit down and write (I have ADD so this is a miracle I could write this haha) I Hope who ever reads this really enjoys it!
just so ppl know i'll try to upload a new story every other day i'm junior in high school so whenever I get a chance I will be writing.
plz comment me any fed back I would really appreciate it! and if you read this story thank you so much!!!!!