The Press

Warning: Some swearing
——————————————————————————————

Shawn's POV:
Ever since the music video for Señorita came out everyone has been going crazy. All I hear is "Are you and Camila dating?!" and the truth is we are. We are more than just fiends witch
many people know, but the press makes everything ten times worse for us. "Hey can we talk?" I ask playing with the ring on my finger. "Yeah what's wrong." Cam asks. "Well I read this article this morning about us...." She stares at me blankly waiting for me to finish my sentence. "What was it about...was it bad?" I nod. I passed her the magazine that I read all of the bull shit that was said about our relationship.
Camila's POV:
As I flip through the magazine I found the article titled "She's in it for the money." "Are you fucking kidding me."I mumbled under my breath. As I kept reading the worse it become. "Shawn and Camila are both rich yes, but who makes more? Shawn of course and Camila can not only get more rich, but gain more fans through shawn. She's obviously using him." The article reads. "are you fucking kidding me!" I scream over to Shawn. "Babe you know I would never do this to you, I've liked you forever and not to mention have been your fiend for shit like ever!" I explain he nods. "I know, but my anxiety and confidence has been awful since I've been reading this bull shit Cam." He runs his hands through his bouncing chocolate curly hair as we both fought off the urge to cry. "Babe I understand i'm so sorry ,but please understand i'm here for you not for money." I smile over and embrace him in a hug.
Shawn's POV:
"I fucking hate the press." I says leaning my head on Camila's shoulder. "Me too love, but we're going to get through it." I nod knowing she was right, but it's difficult for me to believe that. "Babe what if we can't I mean what if people hate us together that much. Not saying I will breakup with you because of what other think, but what if it gets worse." I cry into her shoulder letting my fears take over. "Oh no babe I know this is the worst feeling, but there will always be haters I know you know that." She explains as she wipes the hair from my eyes. "Your right I'm sorry for freaking out." She laughs at me. "Why are you sorry? I'm so happy you can feel safe with me  to share you real feelings." She smiles and kisses me slowly. "Ok let's promise to not read any new article that has my name or your name on it." She says while she hold her pinky out like a child. I bust out into laughter saying "Pinky promise babe." "Ok good I love you Shawn Mendes." She leans in for a kiss. "Mhm I love you More Camila Cabello."

Hope y'all enjoy!!!🦋💕🌻