Bad Dream

Shawn's POV:
It was a long day it was 4am and I just left the studio. I couldn't wait to go home and cuddle up with camila and see my beautiful baby girl. She just stared to sleep in her nursery and it was a rough transition for not only her but cam and I. I pulled up into the drive way and quietly locked the door behind me and, tossed my keys on the counter. I walk upstairs when I hear the small whimpers of my baby and cam shushing her "Shhhh my love it's ok." I rush in as give her a soft kiss on the forehead I could see how tired she was I felt awful.
Camila's POV:
Shawn just came home to me for the third tome trying to rock her back to sleep. He walks over her ask's "Babe let me try ."He every so carefully took the small baby girl in his arms. "I've tried everything feeding, burping, that soothing you do and, singing your song." I ramble He smiles and said "I'm so sorry I wasn't home sooner." He looked so tired I felt so bad that he came home to this. The crying suddenly stopped both of us Sighing in relief, He slowly lowered her into her crib and cuddled into my neck whispering "Let's go to bed she's going to be ok maybe she has a bad dream." I nod and kiss him on the cheek.
Shawn's POV:
"You look awful." I laugh, she punched my shoulder as she laughed. Thank you babe just what I want to hear at 5am. "5AM ?!?" she gasped "come on cam get into bed." she nodded and jumped over to her side cuddling into my chest. "Hey thanks for being an amazing dad I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled "Babe thank you for giving me her!" I look over at the baby monitor seeing her shuffle in her sleep. "Thank you so much cam I love you now get some sleep." before I know it she's out I chuckle and cuddle up into my girl and the comfy sheets thinking to myself "what a great way to come home."

I think this is literally my dream!!(: