Can we get a puppy?

Camila's POV:
The morning sun flooded into our master bedroom making everything bright. My eyes wince as I cuddle up next to shawn. "Good morning baby." He says with his raspy morning voice. "Good morning." I say kissing him.  "Are you ready for the day?" He asks me knowing we're going to have a busy day with the girls. As we always do. We have a few moments quite conversation time before little giggles filled our room. Our little girls Rosie and Ellie skipped into the room jumping up on the bed. "Good morning my beautiful girls." I say bear hugging them. "Good morning mama and dada!" they say in sync. "Good morning little ones." Shawn's says as Ellie jumps onto his chest being the daddy girl she is. While Rosie is completely fine with cuddling with her mama.
Shawn's POV:
The best view in the world is my beautiful wife with our adorable baby girls. This is the best way to wake up. "Alright time for some breakfast!" I say hyped up to get the girls excited to eat. Cam joins in "Yes daddy's right we can make pancakes!" as soon as she said that the girls went crazy. We both looked at each other laughing. As we are getting breakfast prepared the girls are playing with Cam. Then i hear Rosie say "Mama i want a puppy." I walk into the dinning room giving everyone there plates. "A what baby girl?" I ask hoping she didn't say a puppy because i'm pretty much allergic most dogs. "A puppy" Ellie repeated for her sister she took a bite of pancake. Cam looks up at me with a smile saying "I mean we can look into some hypoallergenic ones." She says with puppy eyes. She's been wanting one for the longest time it only makes sense for the girls to want one as well. "Yeah we can, but babe we have no time for a puppy right between the girls and work." soon as I said that it earned puppy dog eyes from all the girls. I couldn't resist that. "Hmmm ok ok we can look for a puppy." I say finally giving in. "YAYAYA thank you dada!" The girls say running over from there chairs to give me a hug. "Thank you babe." Can says kissing my forehead.
Camila's POV:
A few weeks later after searching for the perfect puppy we had found one.

He's hypoallergenic perfect for shawn and he won't get too big witch is perfect for the girls

He's hypoallergenic perfect for shawn and he won't get too big witch is perfect for the girls. Today is the day we pick him up "Are you guys excited to meet him?" I ask them as shawn and I buckle them into there car seats. "Yes mama!" they say with the brightest smiles on there little faces. "I'm actually pretty excited to get a puppy." Shawn admits to me. "I could tell." I say laughing at him. A few minutes later we arrive at the pet store we get the girls out of the car as they wiggle around due to excitement. "Come on mama! come on dada!" Ellie says pulling on our arms. "Careful love we're coming." Shawn says as he holds Rosie in his arms. We walk into the shop and ask a women that works there that we're here to pick up our puppy. "Ah yes he's under mendes right?" She asks me I nod. Few minutes later there was a little fluff ball running towards us the girls squealed in excitement as they brought him to us. "He's so cute!" Rosie says "He really is!" Ellie says in agreement with her sister. We take him from the women as she says "Enjoy your new fur baby!" "Thank you very much." Shawn and I say at the same time with a warm smile across our faces. We packed everyone in the car as we stared the car I looked back to only see the puppy passed out on Rosie lap and Ellie petting the puppy. I tap shawn telling him to look he does and an awe leaving his lips. "We have a perfect complete family." He says kissing my hand. "We really do." I couldn't wait to get home and start life with out new little baby.

Ekkk i've been gone for some long haha sorry! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and not too bored! I hope y'all enjoyed♥️