Bed Time

Shawn's POV:
Camila's working late at the studio tonight, so i'm home with our son Raul. I have to make dinner I don't know how to cook to well thank god for Camila. She left a note on the counter saying "There is boxed Mac and Cheese in the cabinet, its super easy just read the box and i'm positive Raul will eat it." I smiled to myself thinking about how caring Cam is. "Daddy?" I hear from the living room brining me back from daydreaming, he must have just woken up from his nap. "Hey buddy." I say quietly, as I pick him up knowing he's still sleepy from his nap. "Daddy what's for dinner? will mommy be home?" he asks playing with the strings on my hoodie. "We're having Mac and Cheese and mommy's not gonna make it tonight bub." I say as while I sit him on the bench to the dinner table. "Oh ok." He says with a little frown. "Hey buddy it's ok we're gonna have fun!" I say with a baby voice while tickling his stomach. Hearing his little giggles really brighten my days. A few minutes later I severed the dinner and to my surprise he's ate pretty much all of it. "Daddy look I ate a lot!" He says showing me his bowl. "Good job buddy, that means you can have some of your ice cream!" I say while I start to clean the mess and his face. "Alright buddy we can eat some ice cream, watch Mickey Mouse, and then we gotta go take a bath and get ready for bed." I say while getting the ice cream out and putting into this favorite bowl. It's blue with little guitars all over he absolutely loves it, same with the matching sipping cup. He nods after I give him his ice cream and runs into the living room getting on the couch. "Daddy look it's Mickey!" He yells and points at the Tv. "Yeah buddy." I say smiles over at my little boy. He looks so much like me, but he has Cam's lips and eyes. A few minutes later he was done with his ice cream and in perfect timing because the episode was ending. "Alright little man let's get you cleaned up and in bed!" I say picking him up as he squeals. "Ok daddy, but could you please read me a story? mommy does." He asks very politely. "Of course I can bud." As I wash him up, dry him and, get him into his pajamas he was super tired. "Alright go pick out a story and i'll tuck you in." I say while he's runs over to this little blue bookshelf. "This one!" He runs over with his favorite book The Rainbow fish. As I start to read I see his eyes start to close. By the time the book was over he was out cold. "Good night little man." I say kissing his forehead, pulling the blanket over his body and, turn off the lights as I exit his room. "Thank god he went down easy tonight." I whisper.
I go to Cam and I bedroom when I hear a familiar sound of kegs in the door.
Camila's POV:
I finally come home after a long day writing new music wanting only to see my boys. I walk into the kitchen to see Shawn cleans everything. A smile stretched across my face as I make my way upstairs. I open Raul bedroom door to see him sleeping so peacefully. "He's such an angel." I whisper to myself. I make my way into our bedroom to see Shawn laying chad in his boxers and a tank top. "Hey beautiful." he says as he hops of the bed pulling me in for a kiss. "Mhm hey babe." I say cuddling into his chest. "Baby go get changed and lay down I know you had a long day." He says rubbing my shoulders. "Thank you love." I go get changed, wash my face and, brush my teeth. I walk to the bed checking the baby monitor seeing him still fast asleep. "He's ok love, I was so surprised I could even get him to sleep considering he's a mommas boy." Shawn says chuckling. "He really is isn't he." I say in a bragging tone followed by laughter. "I'm so tired let's try to get some sleep before that little monster has us up at five." Shawn says pulling his tank top off and cuddling up next to me. "Mhm you're right, good night oh and thank you for being such an amazing father I love you." I say kissing him. "No thank you babe, you gave me an amazing family I love you too." He kisses me back. After a long day there's nothing better than cuddling up next to your man before falling fast asleep.

Hope y'all enjoyed!🦋💕🌻

•Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello imagines• On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara