Meeting The Parents Pt.2

Shawn's POV:
On the way to dinner Camila sat up front sitting in the passenger seat holding my hand the whole way, earning a "awwwh" from the whole back seat. "You guys are the cutest couple!" Sofia says "They really are aren't they." Her parents say with a warm smile.
10 minutes later:
As we arrive to dinner, get seated and order our food everyone having little side conversations. Before Camila turns to me and says "are you having a good time? their not scaring you are they?" I laugh and kiss her on the head. "No baby their the complete opposite and i'm having the best time!" She smiles at me as she rests her head on my shoulder as we carried on with dinner.
Camila's POV:
I can't help but think my family is scaring the shit out of Shawn. After dinner Shawn told me about what my dad said the whole marriage thing. Shawn did laugh it off but, in my mind I knew he was still shaken up about it ugh poor baby. This whole thing was bothering me so I wanted to talk to my best friend. "Mom can I talk to you?" She walks over to me, sits next to me and hold my hands as she smiles and said "of course sweetie, what's bothering you?" I rested my head on her shoulder and cried "I'm overthinking everything I think that you guys all being here is making Shawn super nervous,But it's doing the opposite witch is amazing...." I ramble when my Mom says "Cam you are known to overthink sweetie, We love Shawn he's amazing and yes we are a lot to handle but trust me he can don't worry to much about him."  She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. She's right I thought  "Thank you that makes me super happy that you both like him I guess that's why I was scared."  "There is no need to be scared my love your strong and you both will hit rough patches and be worried but in the end it's all worth it." She looks over to see Shawn and my dad having a conversation both laughing. "See." She smiles at me. "Go talk to him."
Shawn's POV:
I see camila walk out of our room from talking with her, She looks like she was crying my and heart sunk. "Hey what's wrong?" I run up to her. She embraces me in sweetest "Awww baby what's wrong?" I asked yet again. "Nothing i'm just happy to have you and know that your here for me no matter what." I couldn't help but smile. The rest of that night was spent in perfection just me and camila's family having a great time sharing funny, cute and, embarrassing pictures of her and her sister. There's no other way I would rather spend time with my girl.

I was really struggling on how to end this, so I really apologize if it sucks and for any mistakes, but I do hope y'all enjoy!♥️💙