Starting a family

This is for Sharon!

Camila's POV:
I'm almost six months pregnant with Shawn's baby boy. This is our first child and i'm terrified. The morning sickness is absolutely awful, but Shawn is always there by my side to help me through it. "there you go love let it out." He says while he rubs circles on my back. "Ugh i'm sorry you have to see this." I say while I pull up from the toilet putting my hair into a messy bun. "Babe I wouldn't trade this for the world." he said while kissing my fore head. "I love you." he says leading me back to bed knowing i'm exhausted. "I gotta get up around eleven babe." I say getting comfortable in the bed yet again after puking my guts out. He gives me a confused look before saying "Why?" he says tilting his head making his beautiful brown silky hair flop in his face. "Because your mom is coming over." I say smiling at him. "Oh my God I forgot, but i'll set an alarm baby so you won't over sleep I got you!." He says with a stupid grin on his face making me giggle. We sleep for a new more hours then the alarm goes off causing us to both stir around groaning. "We need to get up baby you mom will be here soon." I say to shawn who's already getting up to help me out of bed. "Awe thank you love." I say as he helps me out of bed. "You didn't think I want gonna let you struggle." He said smiling and laughing at me. "I love you Cam." He said making me blush as I kiss him slowly.
Seven months
Shawn's POV:
Its getting closer and closes to meeting our baby boy i'm experiencing so many emotions all good ones. Cam and I are hitting that nesting stage hard making up his nursery, baby proofing the whole house, and getting a bunch of infant clothes like we need more. But it's such an amazing feeling knowing we're bring a new life into this world. "Hey baby." Cam came down stairs holding some baby clothes she need so wash. "Hi love, let me get that for you." I say taking them from her. "Go lay down for a while I can do things around the house." I say kissing her. "Awe thank you baby want to come take a nap with me after you put that in the laundry?" She asks with puppy eyes. I knew she had really wanted me to just be with her these past few weeks with is adorable. "Of course I will my love i'll meet you upstairs." She smiles and starts to walk up to the bed room, the rest of the day we spent in bed watching movies and feeling the baby move around. The best way to spend our day.
Eight months
Camila's POV:
Nearing the end of my pregnancy i'm so excited this has been a rough last month a lot of pain, i'm just ready to meet this little one. Shawn and I were heading to bed when I stared to feel some shared pain in my stomach I just through it was the baby moving witch is usually was. But later in the night it got worse and worse, then my water broke I panicked because he was about two weeks early. "SHAWN!" I yell and hit him on his shoulder making him up out of his skin "WHAT WHATS WRONG?!?" He says turning the lights on. "The babies coming." I said trying to stay as calm as possible. "HES EARLY SHIT! umm ok i'll get the back and pack the car then come and get you!" He said rushing to get everything ready. A few minutes later he came to help me out of bed and into the car. In the car I called family fiends and family.
Few hours later at the hospital..
"UGH why cant I be fully dilated!" I say in frustration. Shawn and I have been here for about five hours and I don't know how much longer I can take. A hour later I was fully dilated I stared pushing and after that it didn't take long for out beautiful baby boy to come into this world. Now finally our family was a family for three and Shawn and I couldn't be more happy.

I hope y'all have a great day!❄️