WE TRUST X1.

just woke up from a very long nap, i was just crying for the whole night i forgot to do all my homework. honestly, this was too far from what i imagined for x1 and oneits, i don't know what to do anymore. no thoughts, empty head, that shit be real huh.

i was also supposed to drop the story last night but i lost the will to do it, after the news of disbandment. for that, i am so sorry. i wasn't comfortable in doing so, not after knowing that my ultimate group JUST fucking disbanded, out of fucking nowhere, with all their dreams left behind, and us.

and the adults behind this, corrupting the dreams of these innocent kids who just wanted to fucking be who they wanted to be, to be who they dream to be. the adults behind this, who didn't give the members of x1 a second chance. all for your fucking greed of money. you all should fucking rot in hell.

as someone who always has to be the first to do the initiative of comforting people, i legitimately have no idea how to do it for y'all, or my friends who are all oneits too, because at this point even I am so upset and mad and disappointed and just pained, idk how to explain what i'm feeling but everything is just like happening too fast, all of a sudden. i feel x1's pain, i feel your pain as a oneit.

the only thing we can do now is to stay for them and hope that everything will finally be back in place or if not, then i just want the boys to finally be okay. to live with no worries or regret, because even for the shortest span of time they were able to make us the happiest. i am more than thankful for that.

one day they'll finally be back on stage, just like how they did as x1. maybe not as one, not as the eleven-membered legends we used to know... but maybe as new idols who deserve nothing less than fulfilling their dreams. i just know it, they belong to the stage.

but x1 will forever be home. one its will forever be home. you guys will always be where my heart is.

i love you, x1. i'm so sorry we couldn't protect you.