Chapter 6) Stray puppy

POV SWITCH

I was making some snacks when I noticed that he was taking a while in the restroom.. maybe I shouldn't have done that. I think it's okay he didn't seem to not enjoy it.
I saw him as he walked out of the restroom. He was flushed. His pretty tan skin looked adorable with those red cheeks. I think I was staring too long.

"What're you looking at?" He protests

"Just your dumbass face.. you should have seen the look I left on you" I laughed.

He gave me an evil look but I didn't care. It was so cute.

"yeah... whatever" he scoffed. He plopped himself on the couch and dug in his pockets for the pen I gave him.

"You want some hummus with veggies?" I asked

"Uh sure why not"

As I was bringing the plate over with veggies, I leaned over. His drawings were really cool.

"Hey you should draw me" I said jokingly

"Really? I don't think I could handle staring at your face that long" he said with a smirk.

"HAHA Very funny" I said sarcastically while shoving him to the side.

I sat next to him and turned on the television so I could watch my K-Drama. He was still drawing. His side profile was well defined. I wanted to lick his cheekbones and jaw. I was getting so worked up. Suddenly I felt a wet spot in my panties. Fuck. I couldn't help myself. I got a pillow and put it over my crossed legs and began to touch. I thought about how he'd look so precious beneath me, his soft black wavy hair under the grip of my hands. All this while I ride him and mark his precious neck. It was getting hot and the room was spinning. I kept as quiet as I could. I mean the TV was on and he was next to me with his headphones in. What's the worst that could happen. Then there it was. I came to the thought of him. I swayed side to side until I set my head on his shoulder. He didn't pay attention to me, which was good.

"Why're you so hot?" He asked

"I knew I was cute, but I didn't think I was tha..." he cut me off

"NO I MEAN BY TEMPERATURE" he stuttered. He began to blush. Honestly it's so cute how easy he is. I got up and went to the restroom to get cleaned up. After that I got dressed. I grabbed my bag and my laptop, then made sure to see if my pepper spray was in there... there's too many creeps around.

"Alex! I'm gonna head out to my meeting. If Ray asks where I am just tell him I'll be back soon"

"Yeah sure" he mumbled.

I looked hot as fuck and felt confident hopefully this will help me get a step up with the CEO of the company.

POV SWITCH

I've been drawing on this couch for hours. I decided to go on a walk. The weather was nice.

***

The sun was beginning to set, and I was on my way home. I closed the gate behind me. Fuck I'm so dumb, I never had the keys to her house. I knocked and knocked. I don't think she was home but Raymond must've been there. He never leaves, so I yelled for him as I banged on the door I didn't wanna wait here. He came to the door.

"YES DUDE FINALLY! I've been yelling for you for 10 minutes already" I said already tired out

"Awh boohoo.. does the puppy wanna come in?? Hmm?" He said tauntingly.

"Dude I'm serious open up, Liyah wouldn't like this"

"Don't you dare bring her up, anyways I always know what's good for her and you're not. Now scram mutt. We don't want you here" He left.

I kept yelling for about 10 more minutes until I decided to just leave. It was dark by then. I was heading out of the area until I noticed Aaliyah getting off of the bus. She was really pretty. I tried to hide in plain sight so she didn't notice me. I thought I was doing pretty good until she came up to me. Shit.

"Hey cutie? What're you doin here" she asked as if she wasn't being mean to me earlier.

"Nothin just walking around" I lied

"Well let's go home.. it's gonna start getting cold soon"

I followed her home like a stray puppy. Once we reached the gate she looked at me and told me to hurry up. As she opened the front door she walked in.

"Welcome home babe" said Raymond. God he was annoying.

"I'm not YOUR babe nitwit"  she said. I closed the door behind me.

AND LET ME TELL YOU. THE LOOK ON RAYMOND'S FACE WHEN HE SAW ME WAS PRICELESS. I wanted to tell her what happened but I didn't wanna add fuel to the fire. He ended up leaving, but not before giving me a nasty side eye.

"Hey I brought you some food" she said as she grabbed my shoulder

"Thanks... nerd"

"SHUT UP ASS WIPE!! I'm gonna hit the showers then the hay in that order, so goodnight"

"goo ni" I said with a mouth full of noodles and veggies.