Chapter 10) Alone

It was later that day, I woke up and reached for her and she was gone. There was a little note on the pillow that read:

Hey! I went to another appointment with an agency, and also left to think for a while. I'll be back soon. I promise
- dumbass <3

I smiled at the little heart, maybe she liked me a lil...AH ENOUGH OF THAT I NEED TO GET IT OUT OF MY MIND! I got my sketchbook and started sketching what I was feeling, and it felt so nice to put everything on paper. At the end I didn't really know what I made but it felt like a weight had lifted off of my shoulders! It was nice. I finally got off the bed and stretched! I needed to do something or else I was gonna go insane so I started making dinner for Aaliyah and I, I didn't really know how to cook so I really just threw stuff together and hoped it would work.

After burning it the first time and remaking it I FINALLY HAD IT spaghetti and "meatballs" they're actually falafels. The sauce had a kick for some reason? It could've been the buffalo sauce... I had to improvise.

Okay so while I had time, I went to go change into my fancy sweater, of course I'd only packed two sweaters and  two jeans, so I had to be creative. I was going through her stuff and she had a clip on bow tie that I put on and some slacks that were TOO long but I cuffed them so it was okay! I looked fancy in a weird way but I hoped it would impress her.
Anyways some time had passed and then I heard the front door open!! It was her she looked tired but hungry!

"Hey look! I made us dinner!" I saw her when I realized she brought someone home. I looked at her and looked back down.

"Awh thank you Ale, oh by the way this is Rita! She's a... friend, from school! Yeah!" I don't think I made enough for all of us. I shook her hand and she gave me a weird look.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you I'm Alex!" She didn't say anything back. I served them food and quickly went to go sit on the couch. I was hungry but I'd rather eat tomorrow, I had lost my appetite. Did she get over me already?  Was I never even part of her feelings?? I quickly wrapped myself into my sketchbook and continued drawing my feelings. The stupid paper had my stupid tears on it, I was so tired.

***

It was already late, and they were in her room already, I just heard constant giggling. Why am I even being jealous there's nothing going on between them! I assured myself to the point that I even believed it but not even 15 minutes later I heard moans coming from the room. I tried to ignore it. I really did. I covered my ears but the pain wouldn't leave. The couch soaked all of my tears, why am I so dumb, why did I go and get attached. Raymond came out of his "room" to look at me cry.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" he said laughing. How could he laugh? I was fucking suffering. I tried to ignore him until he left and it worked.

The moans finally died down. I was sitting in silence and somehow that seemed worse than before. God fucking damnit. I muffled a scream into my pillow. WHY DID THIS HURT SO FUCKING MUCH.

At least these tears put me to sleep soon after.

It was already morning! I had woken up excited to see Aaliyah!! I missed her so much, when suddenly it came back to me and hit me like a truck. Oh right...

She wasn't up yet. I rushed to the restroom to wash my face, the salt of my tears really irritated my face. I got a honeybun that was on the counter and ate it. It should satisfy my hunger for a while. Right after that it didn't take long to pack my one jacket and one pair of jeans. I was going to leave. And I did! I left back to that same street I started this whole mess with. It seemed like forever since I had been here but it had only been a month. I guess I'll just stay here until destiny comes and takes me. I took out the pen and began to sketch again. I could never get tired of this. Sad sketches always seemed to be the best, at least I thought so.

I forgot how being this alone felt. It was quiet but it felt nice. Unfortunately, it didn't last long til I missed being with someone. This was going to be a long day.