Chapter 13) Puppy

POV SWITCH

It had been almost two weeks since that whole thing. We hadn't even done anything sexual and we were taking things slow like she had said. She even made me dinner for a week like I had asked. I was going to tell her today that I wanted to be her boyfriend. I got up from her bed and she was in the living room watching another Kdrama, she liked those a lot. I went up behind her and hopped onto the couch, I think it surprised her a bit because she jerked.

"Hey stinky! I wanna tell you a secret" I pushed her to the side and made her turn off the TV. "I want to be yours, I want to be your boyfriend" It was so scary to say all that but somehow I did it?

"AH IM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY SAID THIS" she looked relieved. She quickly went to her room and got me something.

"Okay so you're the first person who sees this side of me, I want to say that you're finally mine and what better way to show it than this?" She gives me a tiny box.

"What is it"

"Just open it dummy"

I begin unwrapping the Christmas wrap, even though it was March, and opened the box inside. To my surprise it was a collar with a lock and key. It had one tag that said "Aaliyah's Property" and along with it came a tiny blade with a safety kit. That's when I got scared.

"Uh what's all this" I said nervously. She grabbed the box and put it aside, then grabbed my hands. She looked at me with sweet eyes.

"I know I talked about taking things slow and we are, but I got really excited about you being mine and only mine. Basically I want to make you into my little house pet" she admitted.

I looked at her more blankly than ever, I was very confused and honestly a bit scared. Did I do something wrong? Was she a murder? Oh fuck. She gave me a little pamphlet to read. I guess it was the basics of the whole concept.

"I'll be right back, okay? I'm going to shower and we'll continue talking about it" I simply nodded with an awkward smile. What did I get myself into. I was panicking a little bit. I mean she was always a little bit more dominant towards me but I didn't think it was like this. I thought about it more deeply and maybe it would be good for me? I don't really know but she said we could go slow.

***

Half an hour had already passed and she was still in the bathroom, I hope I didn't upset her with my strange reaction. Eventually she came out looking beautiful as ever. She walked up to me and asked what I thought about the whole thing. I was completely honest.

"This is really new and it makes me a bit uneasy, but I think I understand... m-miss? Can we just please take it slow? I have a lot to learn"

"Of course puppy we will take it slow. And remember if anything ever gets too overwhelming, you make sure to tell me okay?" I nodded and she gave me a forehead kiss

"One more thing.. what exactly is that tiny blade for?"

"It's just so I could brand you" she explained.

My eyes widened and I was beginning to get really warm. She grabbed my hand.

"Hey don't worry, I'll only do it if you are 100% okay with it, I'll never make you do anything you're uncomfortable with" she assured

My heartbeat normalized. I was so glad she was letting me do all of this at my own pace. I looked at her once more and handed her the collar.

"Can you please put it on?" She just smiled at me and put it on me.

"Is that too tight angel?"

"No it's good!" She got the lock and placed it where it was supposed to go. I'm not gonna lie it was definitely weird but very comforting in a way. Then she put on the tag that the box came with.

"You look so adorable baby! I have a tiny list of rules for you" she gave me the list. And I read them:
-you must treat your owner with the utmost respect
-you must make dinner for us on the days that owner leaves for work
-you must ask for permission to touch
-speak when spoken to
-keep the house clean (owner will help too)
If any of these rules are broken, there will be a fixed punishment

"What do you think angel?" She wondered

"I think this is okay! I will follow these rules miss!" It wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"That's my good boy" she sat me on her lap. It was weird ahhh I never liked being this submissive with women, but she made things fall right into place. Maybe I love her.