Ch 7) Sleeping Beauty

I was on the couch again drawing. I heard her get out of the bathroom. She ruffled my hair before leaving to her room. She closed it and I was sure she wasn't gonna come out again. I had the urge to walk into the restroom, it was all steamy and warm. I was about to wash my face as I saw her panties on the counter. Oh god. I felt my body heating up from the bottom to the top. I bet she did this on purpose. She knew I would walk in after. I grabbed them and slowly took a whiff, they smelled mostly of detergent, but there was a lurking smell on them. It was HER scent.

I have never gotten these strange urges before. I held the panties to my nose as I slowly palmed my bulge. I was rock hard. I didn't really want to get off.. yet. I waited 30 minutes in the restroom until I was flaccid again. As I was leaving, I looked back and snatched the panties and put them in my bag.

I guess she did come back out because I saw a pillow and a pizza blanket on the couch. She's such a baby oh my.
I waited 30 more minutes for my "revenge". I snuck up to her door and opened it quietly. I tiptoed around the edges of her bed, hoping she wouldn't hear me that time. She was tucked into her blankets, it was adorable, but I had to take them off. H O L Y F U C K. My face started to heat up quickly. It was getting hard to breathe and I began to sweat. She was ass naked, I feel like she knew I was going to do this. She clearly wanted my touch. I mean, why else would she leave the door unlocked AGAIN? She looked so heavenly. I got out my new pen and snatched a paper from her desk. I began to draw her. I felt my cock throbbing with each pen stroke. I wanted to touch her so badly, but I held back. I signed the piece of paper, then I got some tape and adhered it to the door; I titled it Sleeping Beauty. She'd see it in the morning before walking out. As I set the tape back on her desk I was ready to walk out when I remembered I hadn't really given her a piece of my mind from the stunt she pulled the other day.

I got closer to where her face was. My bulge was very visible through these sweats. I moved a few of her braids away from her face, and caressed her bottom lip. At this point my whole body was throbbing. I wanted her so bad. She was laying on her side so I inched closer and closer to her face. I'm surprised my heavy breathing didn't wake her. Finally, I was close enough that my bulge grazed her lips softly. I let out a deep sigh, even the smallest touch felt so good. I kept grinding on her lips applying pressure ever so slightly. Every single movement was filled with caution.

"You're such a deep sleeper" I thought out loud

I grabbed her head to put the most slightest bit of friction on my bulge. This felt kind of wrong but after what she did I think she deserved it. Her breast was moving with the rhythm at which I was grinding. I began groping it carefully, it was so soft. I flicked her nipple a few times. It got out some whines from her. She sounded so cute. I caressed her torso. I wanted to mark her up so badly. I inched down towards her thighs and began to grab them, but not too tightly. I reached my hand to her ass and grabbed it, it wasn't too big but just enough for me to hold. It was cute. I smacked it lightly just so I could see the small ripple form. Soon I was back to her thighs, I moved my fingers close to her pubes. I tugged on them a little bit, she twitched. As my hand moved closer in between her thighs, that's when I felt it. She was soaking wet, I knew she liked it. I teased her clit by rubbing soft circles into it. She moaned.

"Oh fuck" I said under my breath

I couldn't handle it anymore. I pulled my cock out and rubbed the tip on her lips. Her mouth was slightly open so I could feel her tongue on my tip when I  bucked my hips at a certain angle. I was still teasing the outside of her pussy, it was cute that she was enjoying this. I slapped my cock on her face a few times because I thought it was funny, but that was my mistake... maybe. On the last slap she woke up. I immediately covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

"Shhh shh it's okay it's Alex.."

She bit my hand before letting me finish then grabbed my cock and began licking the tip painfully slow. With her other hand she softly fondled my balls. She licked from the base of the shaft to the tip before complete taking it.

"I-I want to fuck you" I stuttered without thinking. Why did I say that?? WHY? She took my cock out of her mouth.

"Is that so baby boy? Do you wanna fuck me? Well. I don't think you deserve it, bitch boy" she teased

Of course this tipped me off, so I got on top of her and held her down while I forced myself into her pretty pussy. She was so warm and tight. I let go of her on accident but she didn't fight back or anything. This is when I knew she wanted me.

"Look at you taking my cock like the good slut you are" I growled. She just kept moaning. I felt her arms hold onto me tight as she clawed at my back, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. It was hard to keep a steady beat but I tried my hardest. I was slowing down because I felt so so close. Maybe she could tell

"Come inside mommy, bitch boy. I know you wanna fill me up"

"Ah... f-fuck.." I groaned as I came. I fell on her but she pushed me off.

"Oh you're not done bitch.. get on your fucking knees and clean up the mess you made"

"w-what" I was confused? Didn't I dominate her?

"You heard me mutt" she grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face into her pussy.

I did as I was told. I licked in a circular motion on her clit before going down to her pretty hole. I've never done this, but I've seen it in porn. I went back up to her clit and then finger-fucked her simultaneously. She was enjoying it, I heard her pretty moans. I hoped that douche Raymond was hearing how I made her feel too.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cu.." she whined before releasing on my face.

I didn't know she was a squirter but damn that was hot. She grabbed my face and kissed my forehead then my lips.

"Do you mind getting a towel for me puppy?" she said softly.

I don't know why but I loved when she called me that. It made my eyes light up. I went to the bathroom, my dick was still out but I didn't care. I quickly washed my face before getting a towel giving it to her. I was about to walk out.

"Hey idiot, keep me company for tonight hmm?"

"You want me to sleep with you?"

"No actually I was talking to my stuffed animal, stupid"

I threw a pillow at her, but when I turned around a huge smile stained my face. I went to go grab the pizza blanket and pillow to lay in bed with her. She was still naked so it only made sense if I got fully naked as well. We laid down and she began spooning me, being little spoon is nice. She pressed soft kisses on my shoulder before falling asleep. I turned around and kissed her nose. I fell asleep shortly after.