One Of These Days...

-

By @emyd123

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys!

So this was such an awesome book!

I really enjoyed how descriptive it was, you could really relate to the girls and you know exactly how they feel.

I really like how the author described them as a family.

Those girls must be so close now that they've been competing for 4-5 years now.

They've gone to freaking Paris together!

And Ashton kinda seemed like an airhead XD

"OOH YOU DO DA SPLITZ NOO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO DAT"

*Goes in does perfect needle*

Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But what I didn't like...

Payton is usually "the brat" in most of these fanfics.

I don't like that.

And, it bothered me that there was the same chapter in everyone's POV!

It was like I was reading the same thing over...and over...and over...

It was only good in Kendall's POV when she did her solo and when Jill got in the fight.

Only good in Mack Z's POV in her one chapter when she...ya know (I'm not gonna give it away).

Maddie:When she did what Mack did and learned her trio part

Chloe and Paige: They were often put together so you could've put the trio in Paige's POV and the ending in Chloe's.

Nia: Nia's POV's were good in everything!

It would've been great if you could make 1 chapter in chronological order for each of the events!

But it's only a suggestion, you don't have to change your entire story just cause of my review.

But overall a great storyline and great discriptions!

Did I do all the ratings in bold I forget...oh well

Rating:

7.5/10

:)

-