Chapter S̪̖̄̋ͮ̀ͅẻ̷v̺̒͐͐̿͑ͪe̪̪̭̣͙̟͂ͅn̙̮̖͂ţ̘̩̱͉e̺̖̻͎ͤêͨn͗͂͒͛̾ͫͭ

Finally

Finally finally finally

You're here

I'm here

We are

Connected

I've got some explaining to do.

So you better pay attention, because though I can now stay as long as I want, I'm only going to explain this once...

There's a fine line between you and (y/n). (y/n) isn't you.

You didn't feel her pain, you didn't touch what she touched, you didn't see what she saw.

You weren't her.

You only imagined you were her. Just like any other self-insert fan-fiction, you were watching from behind a piece of glass in safety as you watched her die. Like an animal in captivity.

The glass of an electronic device.

But after all this time... After everything we've been though... why did (y/n) die in the end?

It's very simple.

The serum inside the syringe was meant to slowly kill her, as we know. It tore her insides apart in fiery balls of flame, ripping her heart into two.

That was her soul being slowly killed so my half of it could reconnect back with me and yank me back into reality.

So you thought.

Little did poor (y/n) know that by the time she reached the barrier, that there would be so little of her own soul left. That the serum would just end up killing it off and release my soul completely.

If you hadn't noticed, (y/n) was acting a lot like me rather than herself as she neared the end, correct?

Dark knew this too.

Fucking bastard...

He found a way out before I did, and unfortunately there was nothing I could do to stop him, and now he too is released from Death. But that doesn't matter.

Dark knew his tea had an effect on (y/n) and that he still partially remained within her, trying to control her from the inside. As I said before, if (y/n) died at the hands of him with my soul still attached, then he would be free and I would die along with her. That was his plan, disguising himself as silks, or rips in reality, to to try to kill you.