Grow up

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE OF THIS BOOK, THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF THE SAY MY NAME SERIES. GO READ THE FIRST BOOK FIRST PLEASE.

Wednesday 5th September
Say anything
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

I laughed at Cedric as he walked right into a wall.

"That actually really hurt." He pouted. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his forehead gently.

"Better, drama queen?"

"Much!" He smiled and held my hand in his.

Life was great, I graduated a year ago, I got into the healer program that I always wanted. Cedric got into the auror program he so desperately wanted.

We were happy. We lived in our own little bubble. War was on the verge of happening, heck it was happening but we held our heads high and hoped for the best.

"Babe, I've got to go and meet with Harrison now."

"Okay, come home in one piece." When He said 'home' he meant my parents' house. We haven't moved in with each other yet because we just couldn't find a house we could call home.

"Mhm. Ok bye!" I walked into the coffee shop across the street and saw Harrison sitting at a table near a window.

"Hey!"

"Hi." He pulled me in for a hug.

"So what's up?"

"Well, I need your advice. I really love Katie and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don't know if she's ready. On top of all that there's a bloody war going on so it really is just a race against time at this point.  Like I've asked her dad and everything!" He rambled.

"Of course she is."

"How come?"

"Harrison...you guys have been going out for about 7 years in total. You guys are literally living together."

"Oh right well I also need help on picking the ring."

"Oh of course!"

We payed for our coffees and made our way to the jewellers.

We entered the shop and immediately a woman came to help us.

"Hello, welcome to Beaking Jewelleries. How may I help you today?"

"I was looking for an engagement ring." Harrison asked politely.

"Oh right, uh is that your girlfriend?" She pointed to me. She looked very confused as to why he would of bought his girlfriend ring shopping.

"Oh no! I'm just his friend." I told her.

"Ah right. Well follow me."

We complied and she lead us to the counter.

We looked for a while but none of them were going to be the ring.