The battle of Hogwarts (pt 2)

Thursday 2nd May
Say anything
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

I was still alive...at least I think.

I opened my eyes hesitantly. I was blinded by a bright light.

Yeah, I ded.

Oh wait...nah I'm good.

I looked around to see Cedric hovering over me with a worried expression. His eyes were bloodshot. He was definitely crying earlier.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Oh hi."

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"My head hurts a little, you?"

"I-I'm fine. There's a bit of bad news though."

I sat up and looked around. Was the war over? I saw multiple dead bodies on the ground and even more injuries.

"D-did we lose?"

"No, he who must not be named has called ceasefire. Potter is sacrificing himself." He but his lip nervously.

"Was that the bad news?" I have to stop him.

"No...uh I think you might want to comfort Harrison, he's over there." He pointed a shaky finger to Harrison, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Who..." I got up and walked to see for myself.

Everything was caught in my throat, I couldn't talk, breathe or cry.

"Katie's dead." I whispered to myself. I walked over to Harrison to comfort him as he looked longingly at Katie.

She was bloody, very bloody. There was a knife right in her throat. She had half of her face burnt and one on her legs were broken, her hand had been bent backwards.

"She was my love." Harrison whispered. I bent down next to him and let my tears pour out.

"I know. I know you miss her." I comforted.

"She's so close, but so far." He held her normal hand. The one with her wedding ring on.

"It hurts." I added.

"I won't ever meet him either."

"W-what?" Him?

"She was fucking pregnant (Y/N)!" He cried.

My hand flew to my mouth. "She-"

"With my son, I'm never gonna be able to meet him."

I put a comforting hand on his shaky back.

What do I say?

I looked to my right just to see another one of my friends injured.

"I-Oh my god! Hyun!" I ran over to her.

She was bruised and bloody. The was a big, gaping hole in her stomach, blood was gushing out.