I have to tell you somthing...

Wednesday 6th April
Say anything
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

After arriving back from the honeymoon just two days prior, I started to feel a little ill. Cedric being Cedric was concerned but I was sure it was just something I ate.

"Are you sure you're fine?" He asked one more time.

"Yes Ced, I'm fine. I told you." I started to feel a bit dizzy so I just sat down on the bed.

"Alright, I was just checking." He smirked. "Don't want my wife to die."

I groaned. "Cedric, Just cause we're married, doesn't mean you have to call me your wife every hour of the day."

"Yeah, but I like to, wife." He smirked and kissed my hand.

"Ced, I swear to god I will hit you so hard that you fly to the moon."

"Kinky." His smirk only grew bigger. My eyes widened in shock.

"Cedric!"

"Yes love?"

I sighed and just let my legs dangle off the side of the bed. "Ced..."

"Yeah?"

"If something happens to me, you know I love you right?"

"Hey, hey, hey, what made you think like that? Nothing is going to happen to you, I won't let anything happen to you." He cupped my cheek with his hand gently.

"I just don't think that I say that to you often enough, I always insult you or threaten you when you're being cheesy." I explained. He kissed the top of my nose.

"You don't need to say it, you don't need to because I know you love me just as much as I love you."

"And how much is that then?"

"The whole universe."

"Well then, I love you more, you know why?"

"Do tell me."

"Because the amount of love I feel for you is endless. You can't put it into words, not even infinity is big enough."

He leaned his forehead against mine and just closed his eyes. I tipped his chin up and kissed him gently.

Pulling away, I smiled and flopped back onto the bed. He did the same and landed beside me.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I challenged.

"(Y/N), you know how these end up. I always win."

It was true, he never lost. He was the most competitive person on the face of this earth.

"Yeah you do, but I still love you."

"Damn right. Now, I'm gonna go cook lunch, what do you want?"

"Surprise me." I shrugged.