The battle of Hogwarts (pt 1)

Thursday 2nd May
Say anything
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

This was a moment I was dreading. I got the letter, the letter to request that we fight against multiple death eaters, it was a letter from a student that I knew, she was in the year below.

This must of been the scariest moment of my life as I walked into Hogwarts sneakily with my hand in Cedric's.

"This way." I whispered. I arrived at Arianna's portrait.

Albaforth ordered the herd of people, who came back to fight, towards the painting and eventually we arrived in the room of requirements.

Instead of the usual clutter and mess, there was a bunch of beaten up students.

"Oh my gosh, are you guys okay?!" I asked as I walked in.

"Little bit beaten but other that this we're pretty much fine." Neville spoke.

"Come here, I'm training to be a healer." He walked towards me and I lightly tapped his forehead where there was a cut and muttered a charm.

It healed over and looked fine.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

I smiled and waited for more people to arrive.

Eventually, Harry Potter himself had arrived to fight along side us. Following behind him was Hermione and Ron.

"Jesus, what happened to you guys?" Harry asked.

"The Carrows." Neville explained shortly.

We all had a catch up and we were interrupted by a request that all student go to the great hall.

"Give me a uniform." I demanded.

"(Y/N), no it's too dangerous!" Cedric pulled me back.

"Ced, I'm gonna fight no matter what, just let me go." I said sternly.

"Fine, then I'm coming with."

"But-"

"Ah no buts!"

Someone passed us both a Hufflepuff uniform and we got changed fast. We went with the students and walked through the Hogwarts halls again.

It didn't feel like Hogwarts, it had this...aura, like something was always watching. Hogwarts was no longer home.

The doors of the Great Hall swung open and we walked in.

Me and Cedric walked over to the Hufflepuff huddle and waited for something to happen.

Suddenly a booming voice blared from nowhere. "It would be such a shame if a drop of magical blood was shed, I sympathise for you students, I was once a student after all, give me the Potter boy and no one will be harmed."

Voldemort.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? HE'S RIGHT THERE, SOMEONE GRAB HIM!" Pansy yelled.