It's called being romantic!

Tuesday 20th March
Say anything
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

Me and Ced packed our bags for our honeymoon.

"You excited?" He asked from the other room.

"Of course I am! We're going to Bora Bora!" I squealed as I zipped up my last suitcase. I pulled my bags over my shoulders and carried them downstairs.

I dumped them on the floor and wondered into the kitchen to grab an apple. I washed it in a hurry and bit into it.

"Cedric...hurry up!" I said in between small bites.

"We have 3 hours until our flight, we'll be fine." He chuckled as he came down the stairs, suitcases dragging behind him.

His suitcases were almost bursting open. I rolled my eyes at him as he lugged the luggage onto the floor.

"Honestly Cedric, you still don't know how to pack a suitcase properly." I bent down next to the blue case and popped it open.

Clothes burst out quickly and I gave Cedric a 'really?' look.

He smiled sheepishly and started to load the car.

I waved my wand and all the clothes flew into the air and folded themselves then piled into the case neatly. I zipped it up easily and repeated the same with the other.

I stood them up and rolled them outside. I put them in the trunk quickly.

He came up behind me and hugged me around my middle. "Where would I be without you?"

"Probably dead." I joked.

"Eh. True." He took my hand and lead me to the car door and opened it for me.

"Why thank you good sir!" I smiled and slid into the seat. He closed the door and got in on the other side. "Now remember, no magic! Leave your wand here." I scolded.

"Yeah yeah."

"I'm serious Ced, there's going to be muggles everywhere."

"Woah, your name is serious, I thought I married (Y/N)!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're already making dad jokes?"

"No, I'm making cool dude jokes." He laughed and started to drive.

"You're making me regret marrying you." I sighed.

"Aw, you don't mean that Mrs Diggory." He smirked.

"Oh please don't start, it makes me feel old!" I groaned.

"Please! It's called being romantic!" He took my hand and placed his on top of mine while he drove.

"Sometimes, you think you're being romantic but in reality, you're so irritating." I smiled to signal that I was joking.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"You know I'm only joking, you're my little handsome boy." I pinched the side of his cheek.