Chapter 6: Tied

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." –Carl Jung

One thing common in this world, is that people squeeze themselves in a small bottle of standards. People say they're happy with their self. A self far from what they truly are.

We are all tied in a rope of this society's norms. A norm that people should only be doing one thing, and being different is ugly.

We lose our own purpose in the process of finding beauty in our own selves.

_ _ _

You woke up in an unexpected situation where a white long sleeves were tied around your body. Your feet tied in a metal handle that were under your metal and foamed chair. You felt hurt in your arms as it is being tied, crossed around your body.

The same face of the nurse came inside your room.

"Y/n, take this and everything will be ok." She said, while giving you a medicine and holding your chin to force open your mouth.

You didn't dare to make move, or whatever to avoid the medicine. You just let the medicine enter your body.

You felt a sudden calmness in your body. Your eyes blinking, and wanting to shut in darkness, your mind wanting to sleep.

It's an anti-depressant. But why would they give you that? You can't remember anything. Why? You thought, before you completely shut down and sleep.

_ _ _

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

Your name echoed twice. Your eyes searching for someone in the full white surrounding. The chair you sat earlier were gone now. Only you in a white dress, with a long sleeved and tied arms.

"A beautiful girl like you being all tied like that, what a cruel idea."

"Who tied my princess?" A voice of a man said.

A small figure of a man from a far, slowly getting near you.

"Do you need a help?" The man continued as he walk closely to your figure. His hands landing on your cheeks.

Wihout giving a response to his question, he began to untie your arms, giving it a freedom.

"Thank you." You said to the man.

"You're always welcome" He responded, a bunny smile formed in his lips, with his eyes looking lovely as usual.

He then stood up, and walk away giving a space between the two of you.

"W-wait" You said, wishing him to stop. You didn't want to let go of him. You didn't want to be alone in this white and lonely world. At first you wanted to escape them, but now that you have realized that it was painfully sad to be alone, you wanted to stay with them.

He stopped, and face you with a big smile giving you an assurance of comfort.

"I won't leave you... come with me."

"I know you want that." He continued, as a smirk was formed on his lips.

You stand up, and walk near him. You both walk, and walk, and walk. Every minute, his walk became faster and faster. A walk, became a run to chase him.

"AH!" A loud groan left your mouth. The white and lonely world, became dark and scary.

The pain you felt inside your heart for a long time, became the pain in your whole body.

"J-jungkook" You called out his name. The name of the man you were with earlier hoping he could hear you

And help you.

_ _ _

📍Lily's Note:

Where's jungkook tho?

_ _ _

Anyways thank you for voting this book. Thank you so so so so much 🥰