Chapter 8: Room

"Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious" –Carl Jung

Not all we see, are pure truthfulness.

We became deceived by a role playing society.

The room who used to be full of silence, became full of beautiful blue crystal roses and smiles.

The room was full of unreal memories

_ _ _

"Y/n, you were alone."

"Everything that happened to you, earlier...

you were alone."

"The nurse said, you were alone."

Jackson stated.

"You're lying" You shouted.

"I was with him........

I clearly heard him, I feel his—his touch, everything. I feel it." You responded and tears falling down your pale cheeks.

"Y/n"

"I—its ok"

It wasn't ok. Everything isn't normal. Jackson knew it.

_ _ _

Jackson's Flashback

"Y/n, can I come inside?" Jackson said, while knocking at your door and waiting for your response.

But a single voice were not even heard.

"Y/n, im coming in."

"How's my princess doing?" He said as he stepped inside your room, and saw your figure seating in a chair doing some activities –therapies that your doctor had provided for you.

It was almost three months, as you started your therapy.

It was almost three months when you were brought to a doctor, and you were diagnosed with a mental disorder.

It was almost three months, that you've been suffering.

But you found a way, to help yourself.

"Bangtan"

You said to your brother.

"Oh, you like them?"

"Ill buy you more of their posters"

"But have you heard of Got7?" Jackson jokingly said.

He was a part of Got7, but he was away from his group to give priority to someone important to him.

And it was you

_ _ _

Three months since you kept yourself inside your room.

Refusing to do what the doctor told you, but eventually you followed her, because someone told you to love yourself.

And it was about one month since you felt them, you see them, and you talked to them.

You wanted to escape your lonely world, you wanted to see beauty.

"But they were not...

Real"