Chapter 7: Where?

"I thought the sea was here, but it turned out to be a desert" –BTS' Sea

Is happiness about having all the beautiful things?

But what if the beautiful crystal blue were gone.

Those things who used to be beautiful, were now black.

Those smiles, were now gone.

Everything turned out to be black.

Pain—the only thing you felt at the moment.

A pain that aches throughout your body. A pain that kills you.

"End this pain, please"

_ _ _

Dextrose and a blood bag were the only things in the side of your bed.

The sounds of the nurses silence screams danger and prayers that you could survive as they try their best to give your heart another beat.

_ _ _

After a full hour of giving you a beat. The work in the emergency room was finally done.

They made it. Your heart made a beat.

"Miss y/n yang?" Jackson asked to the nurse information center for a patient's name, as he catch his breath, hoping you were safe.

"Sir, room 408." The nurse said.

"Thank you."

_ _ _

As he stepped inside the room, a nurse asked him.
"Sir, do you happen to be her relative?"

"Y-yes, I'm her brother."

"Sir, y/n were pushed by a running car at around 1pm. But don't worry sir, shes fine now. Her heart beat went normal."

"The doctor will be checking her around 7"

"Thank you so much." Jackson responded to the nurse as she walked out of the room.

"You scared me to death."

"Please, y/n don't leave again."

He stated to your sleeping body, holding your hands assuring you all the protection that he would give you.

_ _ _

You woke up again for the second time. And for the second time, youre still at the hospital.

As your eyes open, you saw a figure of man holding and caressing your hands.

"J-jackson" You called his name.

His head tilting towards your direction as you call his name.

"Y/n? H-how are you? D- do you need something?"
He said

"W-where is.."

"J-jungkook?"

"H—he was with me, earlier"

"Jungkook?" He said, confused.

"Y/n..........."

"....... you were alone."

_ _ _
Lily's note:

It's been months since I'm on a hiatus, because every stressful things college gives me. But my country is on quarantine and I guess it's time to continue this story. And here I am to say pls keep safe and pls stay out of the virus. Let's pray and help for all those affected ones, we can do this with faith and hope to God!

___

Enjoy the story!