FANTASY

fan·ta·sy
/ˈfan(t)əsē/

noun

1. the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

━━━━━━━━━━

In which a girl falls in love with her
best friend
trying to help him win his ex back.

━━━━━━━━━━

Sadie Stanley as Sammy Mars

"Can we just say quotes from The Office all day?"

all day?"

"My safe place is with you, but sometimes i feel like it's not."

Joshua Bassett as Ricky Bowen

"Is you compare me and Zach Efron i'm hotter

i'm hotter."

Introduction

Sammy Mars was not your regular girl she definitely had a fiery temper, but when you get to know her she is a sweet girl that would give up anything for anyone. When it comes to getting her feelings hurt it was the closest people to her that did it.

She has a rough home life, her brother died one year ago and that made the whole family fall apart, her parents are constantly fighting but still haven't got a divorce. She had a younger sister that is the favorite in the family and her parents praised her, they say that Sammy could work harder and be more successful in everything. In school Sammy is the top of her class, she spends most of her time studying to keep her mind off of things, like her parents. Sammy hates being at home, her parents don't even realize when she is gone so she sneaks out when she can. If she isn't doing homework Sammy spends her time riding her skateboard at the skate park distracting herself with music. She loves reading books but she only does that when she is alone and reads about people's perfect life's, she relished to her that is just a fantasy.

In 7th grade Sammy met her two best friends Big Red and Ricky, they have always been by her side and were the only people she has let into her life. Over the years sammy kept her feelings to herself and builds them up and lets them out with she is alone.

When it came to Ricky taking a break with his girlfriend he plans on winning her back by entering a musical dragging his best friends with him, and it only goes downhill from there.

Hsmtmts characters as themselves!

extras
Paul Rudd as James Mars
Karen Gillan as Rosie Mars
Lexi Rabe as Abby Mars

I DON'T OWN ANY HSMTMTS CHARACTERS ONLY MY OWN

-i tried my best to mention the same things I did in my other book Lover Boy and some parts may not match up I hope you understand

Playlist

Fantasy | Bazzi
Are You Bored Yet | Wallows
Painkiller | Ruel
Feel Something | Bea Miller
Prom Queen | Beach Bunny
Come true | Khai Dreams
Always | Rex Orange Country
Sunkissed | Khai Dreams
Greek Tragedy | The Wombats
Real Thing | Ruel
Breathe | Mako

Disclaimer:
Cussing
Drama
Kissing
A lot of crying

Started: 01-10-2020
finished: 08-26-20

(currently editing)
1-5 edited

━━━━━━━━━━
author's note

I finally made a sammy book! If this is your first time reading my stories then check out my other story of Jessica and Joshua!!
I hope you enjoy!!

i just noticed in ricky quote i spelt it as zach and not zac and i don't want to change it because i love the comments soooo. 08-16-2020