1.5 Just eat chips

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Sammy was on her way to the skate park. She texted her mom telling her she was at the skatepark because she didn't want to make her dad mad.

She walked down the stairs placing her bag on the steps and pulling in her headphones ignoring what was happening around her. She skated around and just forgot everything that was on her mind. She walked over to her bag and sat down on the steps.

She felt someone's presence next to her and she looked and saw gina, at that moment ricky walked down the stairs. He didn't look at sammy he looked at gina.

"Hey you." gina slipped off her headphones

"gina what are you doing here?" he looked at gina and then realized that sammy was a few feet away, she was looking off to the distance.

He felt bad he let her run off and he didn't talk to her after she stormed out talking to nini. He saw her on the bench when they walked out, but he walked past her. He definitely saw her walk past them and when she took off on her skateboard. He tried texting her but he didn't know what to say so he stayed quiet and let her be.

"babysitting. my neighbor asked me to watch her kid."

Ricky looked around and didn't see a kid and asked where he was and gina didn't know.

"so it's true you dropped out?" gina stood up and ricky dropped his backpack next to sammy

"haven't made it official yet, but yeah i guess so." sammy looked up from the skatepark to ricky

"you're quitting?" he finally looked down at her

"i don't know" he looked away then back at gina

"That sucks. Having you there gave us all street cred. I mean you're not a drama geek you never sang outside of your shower."

Sammy stood up and grabbed her skateboard and helmet and walked down the stairs to skate again. She didn't want to be in that conversation.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Ricky
East High

"Yeah, i got my own style. It's called i'm a skater, not a theater person. What am i supposed to do? Stay up all night practicing? Actually prove to nini that i'm not a quitter at this so she realizes i'm not a quitter at us?.... oh"

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Sammy was gathering her stuff ready to head home when she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around to see ricky looking at her with puppy dog eyes.