1.11 Broken Hearts

"July"
Noah Cyrus

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Flashback
february 13th 2019 7:45pm
-Sammy's house

Being second in something or to someone is horrible. It's like you tried your best but you didn't make it all the way to your full potential. Being second is not an accomplishment, it's a failed attempt. To have the knowledge that you will always be second to someone who breaks your heart, them choosing someone else over you, or talking to the other person more.

Fuck, even when they run to you for help during or after a relationship asking you for advice and what they should do! To be the messenger in a relationship is bull crap, they use you when they want too. Even during the relationship, they come to you for the advice of "what does she mean by..." or "if she is in this mood..." It's a horrible feeling to know you will always be second to someone that they are your first.

When they are your first, they always give you advice, help you overcome that boy that you talk about just to try and get him jealous saying that the boy broke your heart. You're casually sitting in your room one night and all of a sudden you break down. You think about being second to him, you think about how he chose her over you, how he never needed you unless it was to talk about his wonderful girlfriend or ask for advice.

Even though he told you, you weren't second and that you where his first, deep down you know she is his first and he only is doing it to try and make you feel better when all you do every night is cry over a stupid boy how hurts you more than ever, he makes your heartache when he says something funny or tells you you're perfect. When you know months later after he left you that you love him, but it's all gone now and your just strangers.

Sammy is stuck, she can't think, move, eat. All she is doing is letting it struck her harder and harder to the point that she is crying about the pain he has caused her.

29 missed phone calls, 55 texts, 6 voicemails, 9 missed facetime calls, 17 snapchats.....all from ricky.

"just fuck off," she whispered clutching a pillow letting her tears fall as he called her again

She picked up her phone to listen to the voicemail he just left trying not to get on social media so he can see she's active

"hey, sam it's ricky, again. I need you right now and i can't do this alone. Sam, you're scaring me. Why are you not answering? Did i do something wrong?"

yes and no

"please where are you i need your help with nini- fuck, i shouldn't say that. Um, just call me back please, i'm worried." his voice was shaking

sammy threw her phone down on her floor, she clutched the pillow closer to her again. All she wanted was someone to be with her lay with her tell her everything was going to be ok, with her parents just trying to get over her bothers death. She had no one to hold.

But nothing was going to be ok

Sammy was in complete darkness of her room with the only thing you could hear was the crickets outside and her soft sobs. She softly drifted off to sleep letting herself sink and relax into the pillow.

February 14th, 2019 6:39 am

The next morning sammy got dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt just not feeling in the mood for this valentines crap. With her not having a boyfriend and just guys who are friends it's hard to meet guys when they try and protect you from them. Once sammy got asked out but ricky told the dude no and the next day none of the boys talked to her or even made eye contact with her.