1.6 The Wonderstudies

Episode 3

[i don't own this! It's on hsmtmts gif platform!]

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Sammy woke up the next day feeling horrible. She needed to come up with an excuse to ricky of why she didn't answer. She wasn't ready to tell ricky about her parents splitting up. Last night when she got home one of her parents slipped that she could choose who she wanted to live with. Sammy didn't know who to choose.

Have a fresh start?

Stay and see what happens?

She changed into leggings and a sweatshirt. Her eyes were still puffy, she woke up in the middle of the night and broke down again, no reason why it just happened. She applied makeup to her eyes and straightened her hair.

Sammy skated to the school early just to sit in silence. She walked into the bomb shelter seeing miss jenn, carlos, and gina in there talking.

"good morning sammy." gina said

"good morning sorry i got here early."

"oh no, of course, it's fine." miss jenn said and walked away but turned back around. "i looked into your records and i saw you did dance last year. are you flexible?"

"woah! You can't tell anyone! I didn't even tell my parents, but yes i'm flexible i just haven't done it in a while." gina and carlos looked at each other

"well come here we are going to practice this because nini isn't here yet." gina grabbed her hand and she dropped everything to the floor. She took off her sweatshirt and she was wearing a tube top.

"just watch me i'll go step by step."

Gina showed her all the steps and sammy knew all of them. She only showed her two times and Sammy had it down. People started to fill in a few minutes after but they continued to dance.

She felt free again dancing when she spun feeing the air and her hair flying everywhere was something she loved.

Sammy didn't care that people were watching her dance. Miss jenn widen her eyes of how she danced really well. As the song ended and they came to a stop holding the lunch trays facing miss jenn and carlos then nini walked in.

"Everybody hold!" miss jenn walked over to nini

Sammy stopped and looked around and everyone was looking at her with surprise that she could dance.

"Nini where were you? We've been here for an hour." sammy walked over to her bag to get a drink. she was next to big red and E.J