1.15 One Wild Thanksgiving

"never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them."
-unknown

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

It was thanksgiving weekend and sammy couldn't focus on anything. Her dad was back with abby, she loves ricky and can't seem to face him, and life is just going downhill overall. Her dad came back for thanksgiving but also to ask sammy if she wanted to move in with him but she said no right away and is now ignoring him the whole time he is here.

Sammy was sitting down with her eyes closed listening to 'Chanel by frank ocean' with the volume up not paying to her surroundings. She was dressed in black leggings, a black sweatshirt, and white converse. She really just wanted this day to be over so she would go home and not see these people for a while.

This whole thing with her loving ricky really messed her up. Sammy can't think of him the same way, look at him, or even talk to him so the entire weekend she ignored his calls and texts.

Sammy jerked when one of her earbuds was pulled out of her ear and she opened her eyes to look at gina who gave her a sympathetic look but she gave her a look that said 'pay attention'

"sammy i hope you're with everyone." miss jenn said

Sammy looked around the room and everyone was looking at her. Ricky and nini finished their song and now we're standing by the piano.

"i know everyone is excited for the holiday break. But i'm me, and i have notes." sammy turned off her music and was ready to run out of this place "ricky and nini, that was good. But it could be better. she said in the spirit of holiday cheer."

"good save." carlos said

Carlos looked at sammy then walked over to her as everyone started to pack up and ricky and nini talked which she tried to ignore.

"hey you okay?" sammy shrugged and put on her backpack standing up

"just another bland day." they turned around to see Mr. Mazzara walk in

"excuse me!"

"okay, starting now." miss jenn said something about happiness blocking that sammy totally missed

"oh don't mind me. i just came to return a missing item. ashlyn. cannot have our robotics team co-captain going home without her binder over the break."

"thank you, benjamin, i hope you have a lovely holiday with whoever could possibly love you." miss jenn said

Sammy got up while ricky walked towards her and she walked around him to ashlyn. Ricky watched her and felt like he did something wrong.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Ricky
east high

"I did something didn't i?" he looked around the camera "y'all can tell me right? i'll keep it a secret."

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"hey ash." sammy smiled softly at her

"hey, sammy. you okay?"

"yeah just really want some cobbler." carlos walked over

"oh. cobbler sounds so nice. my family usually has three protein courses. then everyone is asleep by six."

"my folks start eating at dawn." red butted in "and they barely make it past the macy's parade."