~Chapter 1: New feeling~

A/n: Hi!! I'm not big on Toga x Uraraka but it's a good chance for me to write a detailed, angst filled (sorta) story. Also I had some pretty good ideas. Anyways, feel free to criticize pwease but don't hate, i'm sensitive. Sorry it's so bad, hope whoever reads this enjoys! Thank you for reading!!💕☺^O^ -Fluffy 

Narrator:

Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in the way you might think. See, Uraraka isn't thinking about Toga with any worry, anger, hatred, or even mild dislike. While she is worried about Toga's quirk and that she now has her blood, she is focused more on the new feeling she felt when she was on top of her. She's surveyed the possibilities and it's not a feeling she knows. Little does she know, this feeling is the only possibility she hasn't surveyed.

-Uraraka's pov💖- 

It's so strange...why can't I stop thinking about it? At camp with Asui and Toga. I wonder how she knew mine and Tsu's names. She called us cute. She probably calls a lot of people cute,it doesn't mean anything. Even if it did it'd mean nothing to me, I like Deku. Not to mention the fact she's a villain. She said I had the same "smell" as her and that I must have a crush. This confused me, yet I still find myself wondering who it is she likes. Is it one of the kids that was at the camp? I would assume so, considering the fact she mentioned crushes. It wasn't a random ploy to get me nervous, it could've and most likely, been that she developed a crush that day and she decided to use it as a "topic of interest" with me. Still though, it could've been a ploy. She probably doesn't leave the LOV hideout very often, since they're pretty well known, so it could've been someone in the league, like that fire guy. Although I'm not sure how old he is, that could be illegal. Oh, great, now i'm talking about her like she's some friend of mine with a schoolgirl crush. But what was that feeling? I got it when she called me cute, when I was on top of her and when she first introduced herself.

*Knock. Knock* I'm snapped out of my thoughts by knocking on the door. "Coming!!" I get up from my desk and open the door to see Mina and Tsuyu. "Oh hey guys. What's up?" I smile, trying my best to not look tired. "We were wondering if you wanted to run a class game of truth or dare with us? Like you can help us get everyone to the common room and on board." Mina said. "I thought it would be best for you to collect everyone since you'd be able to get Iida and Midoryia, who would probably try to convince Bakugou, there." Tsuyu just remained silent. I thought for a minute, should I do this for my friends or go to sleep? I decided to help my friends, obviously. "Sure. I'll text everyone and head to Deku and Ida-kun's dorms right after I change." I flashed a small smile. "Thanks, Ura!! This is gonna be so fun!" Mina seems way too happy, but it's fitting. Plus, I shouldn't be talking about being too happy. Tsuyu just bowed. I wonder what's bothering her? Mina and Tsu left for the common room and I closed the door. Every time Mina and/or Tsu want to plan something for the class to do they always recruit me to get everyone. Deku, Ida-kun, and Bakugo have been labeled the "difficult" ones since they'd be most likely to say no and need convincing. I changed into a pink t-shirt and shorts. I decided to text the class group chat and wait for everyone else to respond before getting Iida-kun and Deku-kun.

-Texting-

*Uravity has joined the chat*

Uravity: Hey everyone! Me, Tsu, and Mina are running a class game in the common room! Who's in?

*"Hippity Hoppity I am Froppy", "Alien queen", "Female God", and "Grape face" has joined the chat*

Hippity Hoppity I am Froppy: Ye

Alien queen: Please come

Female God(momo): Sure! I'll be sure to make sure nothing gets too out of hand too.

Grape face: Am I allowed to this time?

*Invisible chick has joined the chat*

*Invisible chick blocked "Grape face"*

Invisible chick: Sure!

*"Deku", "Lord Explosion Murder", "Red riot", "Tape dispenser" and "Sonic" has joined the chat*

Deku: Sorry, I don't really want to hang out with everyone right now. Plus, I'm behind on a few classes and I need to catch up! Thanks for the invite tho!

Lord Explosion Murder: Your such a f*ckin nerd Deku

Sonic(Iida): Bakugo, please refrain from using profanities, especially in regards to a classmate.

Lord Explosion Murder: Oh f*ck off four eyes

Deku: Please stop calling me a nerd,Kachaan. It gets annoying.

Lord Explosion Murder: Whatever, i'm not going either. I have better things to do than hang out with you losers.

*"Jirou" has joined the chat*

Red riot: Oh come on Bakugou!!

Tape dispenser: Yeah man, just go!

Jirou: It wouldn't kill you.

Lord Explosion Murder: No

Sonic (Iida): Unfortunately, I will not be attending either. I would like to be ahead in the English work so I can be better prepared for our upcoming project.

Red riot: I'll be there!

Tape dispenser: Yep!

Jirou: I'm coming too.

*"Icyhot", "Bird boi", "Octo arms", "Dunce face" and "sugar boi" has joined the chat*

Icyhot: I'll come.

Bird boi: I'll be there

Octo Arms (Shouji): Yeah.

Dunce face (Denki): I'm totally coming!! I do have a little bit of a problem tho

Tape dispenser: what is it?

Dunce face: I'm in the kitchen and I was making toast and I've been making toast for the past like 15 minutes. It won't ding or pop up.

Tape dispenser: Did You pull the thing down?

Dunce face: Yeah

Tape dispenser: Did you really?

Dunce face: Yes, Sero. And now the toaster is smoking a little.

Tape dispenser: I'm on my way to the kitchen.

Dunce face: Thank you

Alien queen: Me and Tsuyu can see you from the common room.

Sugar boi (Satou): Not coming

*"Animal whisperer", "Tail man", and "sparkles" has joined the chat*

Animal whisperer(Kouda): Me either

Tail man (Ojirou): I'll be there

Sparkles (Yuuga): Sounds fabulous!!

Uravity: Oki looks like everyone answered!! If you are coming, go to the common room Right now! We're playing truth or dare. ♥

*The last message sent by "Uravity" was seen by everyone in  "Class 1a" Groupchat*

-Texting over-

Ok, time to go get Deku-kun and Iida-kun.

Hey again! Ok so I actually feel like I didn't do a great job titling this chapter and that I should have made the new feeling more of a main point in this chapter and gone more in depth about it but its ok.  I hope you like it anyway!! I actually really enjoy writing this even though I don't really have a rough draft for it, just a plot/plan. Anyway I hope everyone reading this liked it and has a great day!! Thank you and see you next chapter! (1167 words) ♥ -Fluffy