~Chapter 16: She's...dead?~

Hey, is anyone still reading this book? lol. Anyways, I apologize in advance. I hope you're all ready to cry.~Author-Chan (Bunny) <3

Uraraka pov:

*BANG* I kick Dabi's legs and my chair falls backwards, causing the loud noise. He collapses, the gun skidding across the basement floor. He makes no move for it though, and instead lays on the floor silently for a second. "...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He mumbles out. He gets up and fixes my chair. "You go back to school tomorrow." He informs, grabbing the gun and walking back up the stairs, He looked so lost. I wonder if he's ok. Before I can finish my though, Himiko comes running down the stairs. "Hey, are you ok? I heard a loud noise and I-" She rushes, before i cut her off. "I'm fine." I say. She eyes me skeptically before hugging me tightly. "It's still morning, right?" She asks. I nod. "I think so, yeah." I reply. "Good. hold on." She says. She unlocks the cuffs i'm being held in, freeing me. "Here, Try to get to class on time. I'll visit you later, kay?" She says. I just nod, her face tells me I shouldn't question anything. I run upstairs, and out the door as fast as I can.

I change into my uniform and head to class, not paying attention to the lessons at all. When asked where I was for the past few days, I told everyone I was feeling sick but that I'm okay now. Momo asked about my injuries, but luckily I was able to convince everyone they were from training. Tsuyu wasn't at school at all today, I hope she's ok.

~After school~

When the last bell rang I went straight to my dorm, Himiko's visiting today. I open the door, finding Himiko in my office chair. "Himi!" I say, she turns around, a relieved, happy smile on her face. "Hey, I'm so glad you made it back to school!" She says, pulling me into a hug, which I gladly return. She pulls away from the hug, and inspects my face for injuries. "Are you still hurt? Did anyone notice?" She asks worriedly. "Kinda and no." I reply, playfully rolling my eyes at how worried she's being. She takes a step back and scans me with her eyes. "Mochi have you been...eating?" She asks. "...Barley." I answer honestly. "You have to eat Ocha! Next time you come to the hideout you're eating at least two meals!" She says. I nod. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Anything for you." I say. She pulls me to my bed, sitting next to me. "Can I...tell you something?" She asks. "Yeah, of course! Anything!" I respond, blushing at our sudden closeness. "I...really like you Ocha. Like I want to be your girlfriend like you." She says, avoiding eye contact. I pause. "I like you too." I say honestly. She looks back up at me. "You...what?" She asks. "I like you too." I repeat. She hugs me. "S-so does that make us...girlfriends?" She asks. I giggle. "Yeah, I think it does." I reply. She giggles too, pulling me into a light kiss. I kiss back almost immediately, feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks. She ends it, and shoots me a serious look. "We can't tell anyone, Kay? I know it sucks but people wouldn't take us being together well." She says. I nod. "Yeah, I know." I mumble. She nods, pulling away from me. "Wanna put a movie on?" She asks, opening her arms for me to cuddle her better. Before I can answer though, I hear a knock on my door. I signal for her to be quiet and she nods. I open the door to see a crying Momo on the other side. "What happened?" I ask. "Can we talk out here?" She asks. I look back towards Himiko, seeing her gesturing for me to go, so I step out with Momo. "Why are you crying?" I ask. She sniffles. "I- I was going to check up on Tsuyu in her dorm today..." she starts. "Yeah? What happened? Is she ok?" I ask, feeling panic set in. Momo shakes her head. "She's...dead." She says. I stand there, frozen with shock. "W-what?" I ask, feeling my own tears stream my cheeks. "I- I went to check up on her and when I opened the door she was...dead. She...hung herself." She sobs. "A-are you sure? That she's...dead?" I ask. "Yeah. She left a note, but I haven't read it." She says. "W-where is it? The note?" I ask. "In her room." She says, wiping her tears, although they keep flowing. I nod and follow Momo to Tsuyu's room. She opens the door, covering her eyes immediately. She was right. Tsuyu is here, hanging. Her face is so pale and...lifeless. I can't believe she's gone. I cover my mouth, sobbing harder at the sight. "I-I'm so sorry Tsuyu." I whisper through my sobs. Momo sniffles again. "The note's on her side table." She informs. I slowly walk to it and pick the note up, stuffing it in my pocket. I stand, crying, looking up at her lifeless body, before Momo pulls me out of her dorm, and back to my own. I sniffle. "T-thank you for telling me, but I need to be alone." I tell her and she nods, telling me she's going to tell Aizawa. I walk into my dorm, and slide down my closed door. "Mochi? Mochi what happened? Are you okay?" Himiko asks. I shake my head. "She's...dead." I say. "Who is?" She asks, sitting next to me on the floor. "Tsuyu's dead. She killed herself." I say, trying and failing to wipe my tears. "...Oh my god. I'm so sorry Ochako, I know you guys were friends." She says gently. I nod, sobbing into her shoulder. "What's that?" She whispers, pointing to the note. "It's the note she left." I say. "Have you read it yet?" She asks. "No, I'll read it now." I reply with another sniffle.

'Dear, whoever finds this,

If you're reading this, I'm dead. I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to stay alive, but the world just wasn't my place any longer. I was being eaten alive by guilt, because I was the UA traitor. I had no intention of hurting anyone and ended my life because I could no longer betray such good people. I'm sorry. If whoever reads this isn't her, please tell Ochako that I really did love her more than anything, even if she didn't love me back. I want everyone to know that I didn't betray any of you willingly nor would I ever, I was forced by villains, with fear they might hurt Ochako if I didn't. I stayed alive for her, but it seems she doesn't need me anymore. I hope you all can forgive me, and I'm sorry that any of this happened. I'll miss you all a lot and I appreciated your friendship.

I love you guys,
Tsuyu Asui'

"D-did you know?" I ask Himiko. She shoots me a confused look. "She- you- oh my god. Did you know Dabi was using her as a Ua traitor? The guilt killed her. Dabi...killed her." I say. Himiko wraps her arms around me. "I'm so sorry. Believe me when I say I had no idea that was happening." She says. "I-I believe you." I whisper. She wipes my tears and hugs me tighter.

Hey! I was nice and gave you this chapter today rather than tomorrow. Also I didn't know what to title this so the title sucks. And again I am SO sorry. I almost cried writing this. Anyways, see you all in chapter 17! Bai! ~Author-Chan (Bunny) 💖