~Chapter 10: Traitor~

Hii! New chapter, woo! Um My laptop is being wonky but I think it's alright for now!  Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! ~Author-Chan <3 

Tsuyu pov: 

I'm supposed to go back to Ua today, I'd be happy if I weren't required to bring information back to Dabi. He tells me he'll kill me if I don't bring anything back to him. I'm starting to wonder, though, if I'd be better off dead.  I'm staying alive for Ochako, but as far as I know they have her too. If she's getting treated half as bad as I am, she might not even be alive. My room closely resembles a jail cell, My mind is a black hole, I'm barley fed, My tear soaked bed feels like lying on concrete, and I'm threatened nearly everyday. I hate it here, I'm starting to hate living in general.  I've gone numb, and run out of tears. I used to stay up during the night crying, but once Dabi gave me drugs to sleep, I tried to keep quiet and write instead. My arms are covered in scratches that I gave myself, and bruises and burns from Dabi. I wouldn't have the motivation or energy to do anything if I wasn't being threatened to. I've had two panic attacks, both of which Dabi helped me with, surprisingly. He and Shigaraki are the only people I see anymore. I feel hopeless, useless. What kind of hero am I supposed to be if I can't even save myself? I can't concentrate on anything anymore and the same self depreciating and even sometimes suicidal thoughts keep repeating themselves in my mind, making them all I can properly think about. I'm not sure how much more I can take, I'm almost positive Ochako is dead. And I'm probably not far behind. Hopefully we'll see each other in heaven. I smile a small bittersweet smile at that thought, getting to see her again. Suddenly, a knock on my door interrupts me from my thoughts. It's Dabi's knock, I know the difference between his and Shigaraki's. "Come in." I say through gritted teeth. "Hiya, frog face. Whatya doin in here?" He asks with a smirk, sauntering into the room.  "...Thinking." I answer quietly. "Hm, Well, I brought you a Ua uniform to wear, since you can't go to your house to get your own. Hopefully you fit a medium." He says, throwing said uniform next to me on the bed. I steal a glance at it, slowly looking back up to make eye contact with him. He seems put off, before his smirk returns. "Yknow, I didn't expect you to be awake, pretty sure it's like five am. If you want, I can give ya some more sleeping drugs." He states. I shake my head slowly, not having the energy to object further. "...Well, you leave in a few hours, So if I were you I'd get ready or whatever. Just don't forget what I told you and you'll be fine." He says, walking towards the door. Before opening the door to leave though, He pauses, hand on the door nob. "Do me a favor and like hug Shoto or somethin? Tell him his big brother misses him. You guys were friends, yeah?" He asks, his tone going softer, sadder. I nod my head, to show we were friends. He nods once in response and leaves without another word. I reluctantly pull myself off the bed and change into the uniform. At least it fits. I finger comb my hair and grab my notebook. I guess i'm stuck here with my thoughts for a few hours, until I have to go betray my friends and teachers.  

Here I am, In front of Ua again, I missed it so much here. I still can't get over the guilt of  betraying everyone, But I guess I don't have a choice in the matter. Since Toga turned into me and a few students reported me acting weird, the school caught on that there was a 'traitor'.  Unfortunately, now there is, and it's me. God, I don't know how long I'll be able to do this for. Still, I walk through the doors and to class 1a. I open the door hesitantly and walk in. Everyone turns toward me. No one is saying anything, but they are sending me sympathetic looks.  Right, Toga told the school i'd be out due to family troubles. I shyly wave, an awkward smile plastered on my face. I get smiles and waves in return, but the atmosphere seems off.  I turn towards Uraraka's empty desk, and let my awkward smile morph into a small frown.  I hear the door open though, and turn around to see Aizawa sensei entering. He offers me a small nod. "Welcome back Tsuyu. Please take your seat." He says. I nod in response, taking my seat. 

It's been a few hours, the bell ringing being proof of that. I couldn't pay attention to anything, too busy thinking of how i'm a traitor to such innocent people who only wanted the best for me. I get up slowly, getting ready to walk to the cafeteria by myself.  Unfortunately though, I forgot my group of friends always made sure everyone was there before walking to lunch. So, I turn around to see Midoryia, Iida, Momo, and Todoroki standing in front of me.  "Hey, Tsuyu! It's good to have you back!" Midoryia says, a smile present on his face. I wave back. "Indeed it is. Are you ready to go to lunch?" iida asks. I don't respond though, keeping my eyes on Todoroki. Todoroki is Dabi's brother. He reminds me so much of him now, I don't know what to do. I want to avoid him but we were close, and it's not like he knows. Before I know it, it becomes harder to breath, and I back into my desk. Todoroki tried to help, I think, but I yelled at him. "She's having a panic attack!" I hear Momo.  "C-can I touch you?" Midoryia asks. I don't respond, barley hearing him. I try desperately to get my breathing back to normal,  But with help from Momo, Midoryia, and Iida, I finally did. "Are you alright now, Tsuyu?" iida asks. I nod slowly. "Do you have any idea what triggered it?" Midoryia asks. I look at the ground, weakly shrugging at his question.  I can't just tell them it was Todoroki that triggered it, without giving myself away that is. "H-hey, since you guys are better at this kinda thing, I think Todoroki and I are gonna go eat lunch with Kachaan." Midoryia says to Momo and iida, earning nods from them. "Lets head to lunch, alright?" Momo asks softly. I nod and walk behind her and iida to the cafeteria. 

Hai! So new chapter, yay! I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I've rewritten it twice already so i'll just say it's good enough. I can't title chapters either apparently. Also, yeah, Dabi is Todoroki's brother in this (Oh, and Dabi and Todoroki both know how to handle panic attacks because Fuyumi used to have them), and since Todobakudeku won that'll be the secondary ship.  Anyways, the angst is starting, and trust me, there's A LOT. So, um, yeah. I don't know what else to say. Have a good day/afternoon/night! Baiii! ~Authour-Chan <3