~Chapter 4: Different~

Hai Everyone! Chapter 4 Yay! This one is kinda short too and it jumps around a lot and i'm sorry but i'm trying, ok? I hope you guys are happy with me updating more! Also I suck at titling chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoy!~Author-chan <3

"Ura? you ok?" Mina said, worried. "Sorry, I must've...spaced out." I said, making an excuse for getting stuck in my thoughts. "Well, You still have to give Tsu an answer..." Mina reminded.  "R-Right. Listen, Tsuyu..." I trailed off. If i'm being honest, I really don't want a relationship. I have to focus on hero studies. But, Tsuyu's my best friend. I can't say no to her. Plus, if i did, our friendship would never be the same. I just can't do that to her, and maybe i do like her. Maybe that's why i keep replaying what happened at camp in my head, because i like her and was worried for her. That's probably it. "...I'd love to go out with you." I said with a smile, looking up to meet her eyes. She smiles back, and pulls me into a hug, which i gladly return, while mina starts squealing and rambling about how she 'helped bring us together.'  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuyu and I have officially been together for four days, and i'm still pretty iffy about the whole thing. Even though she kisses my cheek and we cuddle sometimes, she still just feels like my best friend. It's not like i'm not happy, i am. I...like Tsuyu. I think i'm just feeling weird because i'm still uncomfortable with the idea of being in a relationship while i should be studying instead. Lately though, Tsuyu's been acting a bit strange. Definitely different from the other days we were together and different than she was before we were together as well. Just, different. And strange. I sigh, desperately trying to forget my problems, while i walk downstairs and to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I made myself some tea and put some bread in the toaster. I lean with my back against the counter, tea in hand, while i wait for the toaster to pop. I see someone entering the room,  so i looked to see who it was. It's really early, i wasn't expecting anyone to be down here with me. I hope i didn't wake anyone. I caught a glimpse of green hair so I turned. Tsuyu. She walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water. She walks over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Morning, Ochako-chan~"  she says, with a smile wider than usual. That. The way she said that, its so different from her normal self. I gave her a skeptical look, "G-good Morning Tsu. Did I wake you?" I responded.  She gave a small giggle. "Nope. *kero* Anyways, I'm gonna go get ready. Bye, Ochacko-chan~ "  I just nod and wave to her as she leaves. The way she says my name is different. Maybe that's all that changed and i'm just being over dramatic. But i definitely know the way she says my name has changed. It reminds me of..."Geez, you two are super cute!"  Ugh, Why is she all that's on my mind?  Wait- Doesn't Toga have a quirk where she can turn into other people? Maybe...No, That's definitely Tsuyu. I'm just being paranoid. She can't get onto school grounds anyway. *Ding!* I grab my toast and spread butter on it, already loosing my appetite.  I need to stop worrying about things that aren't true. "Hey Uraraka-san! Is something wrong? And why are you up so early?" A voice asked with a yawn. I didn't even notice Deku entering the room. "Why are you up so early Deku?"  I asked in response. "I couldn't sleep. Is something bothering you?"  He asked. "Yeah, kinda. But it's nothing to worry about! I'm just freaking myself out over things that aren't true..."  i answered honestly. I really couldn't lie to my best friend. "Like what?" He replied gently. "I-I Don't know...Tsu's been acting different recently and I was so worried for her I convinced myself something was up with villains or something." I said with a nervous chuckle.  "Oh, that's alright. You were just worried for your girlfriend is all. I'm sure she's fine, and I can assure you its nothing about a villain." He said with a smile. I force a smile and nod. "Thanks." I mumbled, before passing deku and throwing away my uneaten toast. I walk up to my dorm. I yawn, and decide to message Tsu. I need to talk to her and find out why she's been acting so strangely.  

Texting(they have them saved as different names than the group chat):

Ochako-chan: Hey, Tsu. I don't know if youre still up, But can you meet me after school today? I need to talk to you. 

Tsu: Sure, Is something wrong?

Ochako-chan: No, I Just need to talk to you.

Tsu: Um, alright. I'll see you at school then.

Ochako-chan: Yeah, see ya.

Texting over

That's weird, she sounds herself over text. Maybe i'm just being over dramatic. I should talk to her either way though.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After school)

"Hey, Ochako-chan. You wanted to talk to me?" Tsu asked. "Y-yeah um, I don't know this might sound a little weird, but i'm just worried, i guess..." I said. Tsu, turned her head, seemingly to make sure were the only ones in the classroom. She drops her hands from their usual position and her smile widens. "Worried? About me? How sweet, Ochako-chan! What's bothering you?" She asked, putting her hand on my shoulder an walking around me. She stops again in front of me, her smile open and fangs revealed. This isn't Tsu. "Y-Youre not Tsu..." I said nervously. "Aw, looks like you found me out!" She said. "W-what?" I asked, as its the only thing i seem to be able to say. "Don't worry,  we're gonna have so much fun!" She said. And then everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! Sorry again for the short, jumpy, chapter! I'm trying to update more, which might mean shorter chapters and i'm only trying to finish this book soon, which is probably where the jumpiness is coming from! Sorry again! You might get more chapters today, like i said, i wanna finish this soon. Anyways, Thank you for reading! ~Author-chan <3