~Chapter 5: Kidnapped~

Hiiiii! Chapter 5, woo! I'm sorry for updating this book so much recently, or do you guys enjoy the updates? I don't know, lol. Also, look how cute the picture is!Again, I suck at titling chapters help. Anyway, Enjoy reading whatever i wrote in this chapter! ~Author-chan <3

Tsuyu Pov: 

I don't know where i am. All I know Is Toga has my blood and enjoys slashing me with her knives. She said Ochako was hers and if i didn't promise to lay off and break up with her, Toga would kill me. I've lost so much blood since i first got here, but I've been forcing myself to stay awake. If i don't stay awake i'll never get to see Ochako again. I'm fighting to see Ochako. I'm extremely dizzy and my head hurts, whatever loud noises that are happening above me aren't helping. It sounds like someone's getting hurt maybe? I don't know, but the loud *bangs* coming from upstairs worry me. My head snaps to the door, as someone walks in. Dabi. He saunters to my chair. "So...Looks like toga's done with ya. Let's get you fixed up. Wouldn't want you to die on us. I need ya for something very important." He said, seeming interested in how much pain i'm in. I weakly nod.  Although, before i'm actually able to go anywhere i feel my eyelids start to get heavier. I let them close slowly, one thought left in my mind. 

"If I die, someone tell Ochako I loved her." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waking up in a nurse like office after getting "fixed up", I'm told I have to sit here and wait for Dabi to get back. When he does, he examines me for a second before dragging me out of the room. When he lets go of me, were in some sort of bedroom. "Alright listen to me. I have a very important job for you. You're going to go undercover. You'll go to UA and bring information back to us. But, until we send you back to UA, you'll stay here. This is your room now. Got it?" He asked impatiently. "N-no, I can't do that. I won't do that. I-i'm not a villain. I won't betray them like that." I responded, my voice croaky as its the first time I've used it for a while. "Really? What a shame. Guess I'll just have to kill your precious 'Ochako-chan', then." He said with a smirk. They have Ochako? "N-NO! Fine, I'll do it as long as you promise you won't do anything to her.  And that Toga won't, either. Or anyone in the league for that matter."  I bargained. "mm, Crazy wasn't planning on killing her anyway, only i had that in mind." He said. "Well? Do you promise?" I asked desperately, trying to sound more confident then i am. I really need to make sure Ochako is safe, No matter what. "Ha, sure. It's a deal. As long as you do what i want, I won't touch your little girlfriend. Welcome to the league, Frog face." He said. I let out a sigh of relief and nod in acknowledgment of what the older man said. "You live here now. Get comfortable." He said, before leaving and shutting the door.  I wipe my tears and lay on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka Pov: 

What?

Where am I? 

What's going on?

I slowly open my eyes and feel the light seep into them. "Oh, You're awake!" Toga says cheerily, running over to the chair i'm settled in. "How do you feel? Not hurt, I hope. Yeah, i'm not gonna hurt you. As much as i would love to make you bleed, I like you. I wanna be friends! oh speaking of that, I gave you a nickname! Ura! Isn't it cute? Unfortunately i have to keep you chained to this stupid chair for a little bit, so we cant hang out yet, but tell me about yourself!" She rambled happily. "W-what? You kidnapped me! Where's Tsu?!" I said, raising my voice.  "Aw, Please Don't be mad! Um...Tsu? Is that the frog girl? I actually don't know where she is, after i took her blood and had a little fun with her, Dabi kept her for something. Don't worry though, he wouldn't kill her or anything." She said. I let out a sigh of relief. "Y know, You look tired. I'll take you to a spare bedroom so you can rest. We can talk later!" She said, still smiling. She unchains me and grabs my hand, leading me up two flights of stairs and past a bar, to a spare bedroom. "Here, You can sleep here. Sadly, I have to lock you in, but let me know when you wake up or just when you wanna leave and i'll open the door!" she said. "Goodnight Ura!" She said, waving as she shut and locked the door. I lay on the bed and think for a while before finally drifting into an uncomfortable sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so now we know where they are and what's happening with them! Sorry for yet another short chapter! And yes, Tsuyu is the traitor in this fanfic. Sorry, if you don't like that. She won't really be evil though (or at least i don't think so), don't worry.  So yeah, I don't know what else to say so thanks for reading! ~Author-chan <3