~Chapter 17: Villain~

Hiii! I'm sorry for the sadness last chapter, but unfortunately it's not the last of the angst for this book. Anyways, hope you like this chapter! ~Author-Chan (Bunny)💖

Uraraka Pov: 

Aizawa said he suspected either Tsuyu or me to be the traitor, and UA has set up an alter thing to commerate her outside of the school. I've missed classes for the past week, crying over her death. The little motivation I had left me the moment I found out. Himiko's been helping me a lot, and were all supposed to go to her Funeral Sunday. I don't think I can go though, not without  Himiko. I've been going to the hideout a lot lately, to see Himiko and them. Dabi apologized to me, but I'll still need time to forgive him. I talked to my parents for the first time in ages too, they were worried about how depressed I've become. I was able to convince them that I'm ok. Today, though, I'm excited to pitch a new idea to UA to benefit myself, friends, and girlfriend. I walk into class 1a, not bothering to walk towards my desk. I told Aizawa I wanted to announce something yesterday. "Ah, yes. Ochako has some sort of...announcement for everyone." Aizawa says, gesturing for me to take his spot up front. I nod and do so. "U-um hi everyone. I've been thinking a lot about...villains. And I came up with an idea, that I think would work really well. I call it the villain rehabilitation program. Basically, certain villains are given a second chance at heroism by attending ua, but are also kept under watch. That way, villains our age, like the league, get another chance." I explain. Everyone begins whispering to the people next to them or shooting me looks of distaste. Aizawa clears his throat from behind me, causing me to turn around to look at him. "Ochako...we discussed this. It's not a good idea to try and 'befriend' the villains we're working to fight against. Villains do horrible things, they can't be redeemed." He says. "You don't know that! They aren't bad people!" I insist. "And...how do you know that?" He asks. "I know villains! I'm friends with them! They wouldn't hurt me, ever. They're sweet and they don't want to be villains. They're being abused." I say, before realizing what came out of my mouth and covering it. Everyone looks at me, shocked. I look around, running out of the room. I run to my dorm, unaware of the footsteps chasing me. I walk into my room, seeing Himiko. She gets up and kisses me on the cheek. "Hey babe! Did they like your idea?" She asks. I shake my head. "N-no. They didn't. I don't understand how they can be so...against you guys." I say. "Cause they're heroes." She says, hugging me. She lets go when we hear a knock at the door, though. I open the door, seeing Deku on the other side. "...Hey Deku." I greet, showing no signs of emotion. "Who were you talking to?" He asks. My eyes blow wide. "I wasn't talking to anyone." I say. "Yes you were. Who was it, one of your villain friends? Ura, you were one of my closest friends, but I can't be friends with someone who defends villains." He says. I nod sadly. "Girlfriend." Himiko says, walking up behind me. I turn towards her. "Himi wha-" I start, getting cut off. "I'm her girlfriend. I'm assuming you're also studying to be a hero, right?" She asks. I stay silent, looking at him for his answer. He looks...scared. Himiko rests her elbow on my shoulder, a smug smile on her face. "Y-yeah. I am." He answers. "Mhm, and heroes are supposed to save everyone, no Matter what, right?" She asks. He nods. "Yeah, that's a heroes' job." He says. "Right, yeah. So I'm a person. Da bi's a person. Shigaraki's a person. Every villain is a person, even if you refuse to treat us like one. If your job is supposed to be to save everyone, you should be saving villain's too. But you don't. You don't because you rejected us from society and then refused to treat us like people. Which is why I'd like to argue, you're the 'Villains'." She says. He doesn't say anything. "I-I'm gonna tell Aizawa-Sensei, that you're here." He says, and runs off before either of us could object. I slam the door shut, panicking. "Himi, what do we do? If Aizawa-Sensei sees you here I'll be expelled and you'll be-" I say, before she covers my mouth. "grab what you need. We're going through the window." She says. I nod and grab the sweater she gave me, and a few other things including my small stash of cash. We leave through the window, and head to the hideout and to our room. I drop whatever I grabbed on the bed and flop down on it. "I...don't want to be a hero." I state. She flops down next to me. "You don't have to be. It pays to be a villain, too. You could join the league with us." She suggests. I take a second to think. I'd be able to spend a lot more time with Himiko, and if I'm able to get paid its a win win. "Actually...id love to. I'm joining the league." I decide. She perks up. "For real?! That's amazing! You'll actually live here again then! And we'll see eachother every day! You can go on missions with us!" She says. I sit up too. "I know! I've been thinking about it and I'd be really happy to join the league with you!" I say, causing her to hug me. "I'm so happy!" She says. I giggle. "I am too." I say.

Hi! Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than normal! Also sorry it's being put up at like 5am, I haven't slept yet. Anyways, hope you like this chapter! See you in chapter 18! Bai! ~Author-chan (Bunny) 💖