Arriving in Zilvadan

The next day, the Dark Elf found himself arriving in Zilvadan a little earlier than he had expected. It was about a couple hours until high noon, which was when he had originally expected to arrive. As he crossed the gate into Demon territory, the grey haired elf peered through his hood, examining all the buildings. It looked as if things were still pretty much the same as he remembered. While continuing to make his way down the main street, he could hear some demons whispering and he knew they were talking about him. He stuck out like a sore thumb but that didn't matter to him. As long as he stayed calm and quiet, they shouldn't suspect to much out of him. All he had to do was manage not to cause trouble while he was passing through. Two days to fully pass through here, without causing any problems. It wouldn't be too hard so long as no one approached him.

He soon came to a stop in front of a small food vendor and started glancing around at some of the different things they had. He hadn't planned on spending any money but he really loved the bread the demons cooked. It was always amazing and managed to fill him up after a couple of bites. After thinking over his funds carefully, he just settled on one loaf of bread. Once it was wrapped and securely in his bag, the grey haired elf went back to walking through the town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi! Obito!" A voice suddenly called out.

"Huh?" Obito glanced in the direction of the voice, only to see a tall man with raven hair shorter than his own coming toward him. The man had a scar on his forehead and was wielding a long metal pipe behind his back. He was dressed in torn up black pants and a loose fitting green shirt along with some beaten up boots. "Kiriwar, what the hell do you want?"

"There's a rumor going around town saying that we have an unusual visitor. I was thinking you might want to check it out." Kiriwar replied while smirking slightly.

"Why on earth would I want to do that? What is this unusual visitor?" Obito asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well, I didn't believe it myself until I saw him, but he's the last surviving Dark Elf." The other raven responded.

Obito was quiet for a moment. The last surviving Dark Elf? Were there even truly any survivors of that particular race? He didn't believe it but he definitely wanted to see this for himself. He decided to nod slightly. "Show me where you saw him last." The demon prince demanded as he walked over to his friend. "I don't believe it's truly a Dark Elf, but this may surprise me, so let's get going."

Kiriwar nodded in agreement and quickly started to lead Obito in the direction he had seen the Dark Elf. If this unusual visitor really was a Dark Elf, then Obito was sure he'd have some fun messing with this guy. Messing with people was something Obito really enjoyed doing after all, especially if they were from a different territory. He just hoped they'd find this Dark Elf before it got dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sigh escaped the grey haired elf's mouth as he started searching around for an inn to crash at. Right as the elf was about to stop in front of an inn, two figures suddenly jumped down in front of him. Reacting quickly, he jumped back and glared toward the two who were blocking his path. They were both grinning widely, though the one with the scars on the side of his face seemed a bit more excited than the other one did.

"Is this him, Kiriwar?" The scarred demon asked as he glanced toward his friend.

"This is him, Obito. He sticks out like a sore thumb that's why it was so easy for me to find him for you but at the same time, why I wanted to find him before dark. With those clothes, you'd never find him at night." The one known as Kiriwar replied while tapping his long metal pipe on his back. "What are you going to do now, Obito?"

"Let's see..." Obito paused and slowly made his way toward the Dark Elf who was still in a fighting stance. "I think I want to expose that hidden face of his first...but catching him is going to be the difficult part..." The raven purred out. "Luckily I love a challenge and what timing too! I was just starting to get really damn bored."

Kakashi glared toward the two demons, still not saying a word. He was trying to analyze the two of them before making any sudden movements. Just by glancing at them, the grey haired elf could tell they were both pretty strong and probably fast. He'd have to choose his next steps carefully if he wanted to get away from them.

"So, what do you say Dark Elf? Are you going to willingly show me that hidden face of yours or are you going to put up a fight and give me a bit of excitement?" The scar faced demon asked while giving the grey haired elf a sadistic grin.

He only shook his head. There was no time to be smart about this. The Dark Elf suddenly kicked his foot upward, flinging a cloud of dirt toward both demons eyes. Once he heard the hiss of pain, he quickly turned on his heels and took off running, only to hear one of them laugh rather loudly.

"Perfect! Let's get him, Kiriwar!" Obito shouted out before quickly running after the Dark Elf. If there was one thing a demon really loved, it was chasing something down. Obito could already feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins while he ran. The main thought in his head was tearing that hood off of that Dark Elf's head. He wanted to see the facial features of a race that was supposed to be extinct.

"I will unmask you...." Obito growled out.

((Eyo! I got chapter two done sooner than expected! Honestly, we're only two chapters in and I'm really looking forward to continuing this story! It's looking like Obito and Kiriwar are going to be chasing our dear Dark Elf down in the next chapter! Will they catch him? Or will he manage to escape? Guess we'll be finding that out next time! Hopefully the chapter was enjoyed! Let me know if you want too! See ya next chapter!

~~ObsidianSprite))